1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Araxxor Assistant?

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Zaberess, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Zaberess

I was wondering if it would be possible for an Araxxor assistant script bot, or PVM assistant? Basically you would have the script bot run in the background and when you're killing Araxxor for example, certain mechanics would be carried out for you, like the prayer switching in phase 4, and using freedom/anticipate while you're killing the boss itself etc just to help out when you're getting use to a boss, maybe you can disable features and learn bit by bit too. Just a thought, was wondering if it would be possible

2. Guru

I would imagine something like this might be difficult, and would most definitely be a premium script bot and very expensive. Secondly, assistants are fairly hard to do because the interaction will be constantly battling between your inputs and the bots inputs.

3. Zaberess

I can see how it would be a difficult bot to develop, but its definitely something i'd pay for, whether its doable or not is a different question

4. Swych

I've had an idea for something similar, but just a standard Runescape toolkit for RuneMate. It would have little things like overload timers, prayer timers, some xp counters and other little things. No interaction at all with the client other than data gathering

Haris01211 and Zaberess like this.
  5. xXSlykidXx

Might as well just have a script bot that does araxxor. Btw, who ever does make this is beastly! :eek:

Zaberess likes this.
  6. Purely

That just sounds like OSBuddy

7. Bladeey

If anything something that auto anticipates/freedoms every 4 rax attacks would be sufficient. Boss is simple enough to do manually

8. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

Are you a nigger? Why are you trying to cheat PVM

sickness0666 likes this.