1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Architect [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by KliK, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarox

Who can help idk what i am doing wrong .
    I post a screenshot , i only need a mining bot where mines and bank it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2018 ---
    Hey i would make a mining bot idk what i do worng pls help me. i post a screenshot from the bot whos not works -.- . idk fckng now.png

2. thefriday

This is such a great bot. I have to reiterate this - the handling is great.

It needs:

- login function (so I can just start the bot and go)
    - "break" function (so I can add breaks to the bot and it won't break anything, delay won't work, delaying until interacting/animating doesn't work for certain skills as )
    - logout function (instead of just waiting for the timeout to occur to logout, have a function to logout AND stop the bot)
    - "auto debug" function (if it keeps performing the same action over and over and doesn't move to the next function, the bot should auto-stop OR trigger a "debug" state where it changes the state to the user's error catching state)
    - exp/hr and gp/hr rates and a timer on how long the bot is currently running (starts over when you hit "start")

Can't think of anything specifically right now, but I'll keep commenting with my suggestions.

3. Kungwoodongbang

Try modding mine. Just change the Coordinates to where you want and also change the Rock ID. You also have to add your Rune Pickaxe to the banking exception.

Hope that helps somewhat!

dino_baldo likes this.
  4. scumbagsloth

Hi, i really like the interface, I know nothing of comupters or programming of any sort, It almost seems simple until I actually try to get it to work. Im attemping to mix saltpetre with compost and bank it so i can turn it in fot 100% hosidious favor without actually doing work. The object of the script bot would be to open the bank, withdraw 14 compost and 14 saltpetre, mix them one at a time as required by the game, store them all in the bank and repeat the cycle. I was not able to make it work, in fact i think it's getting stuck on the first step because the bot actually hasn't done anyhthing :D. I'll send a screenshot of what i did, if you could help me out and tell me what i did wrong it would be much appreciated! upload_2018-10-14_12-39-14.png

Attached Files:

5. dino_baldo

dino_baldo A Bald Dinosaur

Perhaps a question with an obvious answer but is there any way to make it switch worlds if an ore is unavailable?

6. Luis Miguel

Hello guys,
    adding a break option would help a lot, making this script bot even better than it already is, very good job KliK and Trello
    this script bot means a lot to me and thank you!

7. dino_baldo

dino_baldo A Bald Dinosaur

Added function to drop all opal and jade mined, since they're around 200-250gp/ea currently whereas the next closest value is 1000+gp/ea. Anyone interested it's here. Just really wish there was a world hopping function, so when the ore is depleted the user would hop instead of wait.

8. Luis Miguel

The 2 things that are missing in this script bot is the break handler and the world hopper, then it would be so much better

9. archss

Hi
    I have tried to make a simple FM bot for the XP weekend at Shantay pass W100 (where there is always a portable brazier out). it seems to work alright for the first couple rounds then it just hovers over either the banking chest or the Brazier.
    Could anyone give their opinions on what I have done?

EDIT: I think I found the problem, when another player/pet is in the way of the object the bot is just clicking them instead. Is there a way to right click to select the bank/brazier?

Thanks in advance.
    FMShantayPass
    [​IMG]

#249 archss, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  10. crass

All my scripts bots I tried to make with this involve eating when hp is low, but hp check is faulty so nothing works well. It just eats all the food. Apart from that what I tried worked and is simple to understand.

Edit: Consitution skill level constraint can be used alternatively and seems to work.

Edit2: When picking up an item off the ground it tries to walk to find it from far away. Would be nice to be able to set the distance.

#250 crass, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  11. BasHagenkamp

Hey guys! How can I check if a door is open, and if its not. Open it? I've tried "Check for object followed by interacting with the door. But the bot just skips over it and goes to the next step after that.

Trying to make a essence miner bot in west varrock. Any help would be appreciated!

upload_2018-11-27_12-29-26.png

#251 BasHagenkamp, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  12. Chicken Slam

making my first bot and im having issue with the interact with interface and click on interface. im probably just using it wrong, are there any tutorials on this?

BigBootyTooty likes this.
  13. manguydude

Where'd bot suite go never mind here it is lol im loving it built a few basic bots but it seems to multi-click when interacting not a huge probably but does look a little botty. other then that no problems can see being able to build very complex systems with this bad boy

14. 123abc123

This is a late reply. But if you're still trying to open the door, remove anything that has to do with the door and just placing the walk point inside the room should open the door automatically.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2018 ---
    What are you trying to do?

15. BigBootyTooty

Are there any tutorials for the bot? I'm attempting to make a bot and having issues troubleshooting.

1. Kill cows in Burthrope
    2. Loot bones and hide
    3. Bank
    4. Repeat

16. 123abc123

I couldn't find any tutorials. But I made you a quick bot. Only things you need to edit is the locations of where you want the bot to be and how many bones it should be depositing each time. If anything comes up, feel free to ask me. :)

Just download the (.txt) file and change the extension from (.txt) to (.json) and load it into the bot.

Attached Files:

17. stoc

Can you right-click on an NPC in any way here?

18. King Botter

does "Is player animating" not work? Seems to ignore it

19. Dark57

Sorry for my absence ladies and gentlemen, I don't have much spare time during the warmer months and have just recently gotten a bit more time on my hands. This time around I will be developing some tutorial bots for OSRS and uploading them to the Online Repo, and hopefully I will be able to release an in depth tutorial guide before the winter months are over.

As always, if you have issues with your code not functioning properly, please post your code, if it's for RS3 or OSRS, what the bot is intending on doing, and what is the symptom of the problem.

For Example:

RS3/OSRS: OSRS
    Intention: To mine ore and bank when full.
    Bug: Bot ignores full inventory and gets stuck after one round.
    Code: (Attached document)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2019 ---
    Because you have two blue nodes next to each other, you are checking if the door is there and then clicking the door and then clicking the NPC before the bot has time to open the door. If the Travel To option is not automatically opening this door for you, then try adding a delay between NPC interactions. Currently there is no way to tell if the door is open or closed using Architect, so sometimes we have to brute force our way through some tricky spots.

Also make sure you double check your action command, if the door doesn't have the command "Open" then it might freeze up if the door is already open. Aka "Open Door" and "Close Door".

If adding a delay still does not work, then Interact with Object might not be the right node. We would have to see if that particular door is labeled as an Object or NPC. I honestly don't know what you're trying to do, I don't play RS3 or OSRS much, so I would have to invest more time into this issue to give you a 100% surefire solution.

Lastly I would check and make sure that an open door and a closed door have the same ID or Name. If they don't, then you might be checking for "Closed Door" instead of "Door". It's very important to get the ID string and Command string exactly correct.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2019 ---
    What problem are you having exactly?

The text you enter to detect an interface must not be text that is accessible when that interface is closed. So if the interface says "Fletching" your skills tab also has "Fletching" and thus would cause it to detect the interface even when it's not available.

I got into the habit of using "Is Interface Visible: Make" or whatever the exact verbiage of the button is. While it doesn't detect if the correct interface is open, it will only trigger "True" if the interface is actually open.

Another strange occurrence is that "Is Interface Visible" also checks your chat logs. So oddly enough, if someone types in the exact match of the keyword you are using, the bot will begin triggering false "True" statements on the interface line. I discovered this when a functional bot of mine all of a sudden started trying to craft an item repeatedly in the middle of nowhere. In the chat pane someone had typed "What's your Fletching level" or something like that, and the bot began trying to fletch non-existent logs into shafts.
    In your screenshot you are using the conditional "Does Object Exist: ID#". This conditional is correct, but is in the Else column of the "Does Inventory Contain At Least 1 Rune Pickaxe"

Note: Last time I was informed, case still matters. So make sure you use proper capitalization in your bot. This could also be causing issues with your bot, but the glaring issue is that you have a node in the wrong column.

Basically your bot logic looks like this:
    1. Do we have a Rune Pickaxe?
    -Yes: Continue
    -No: We should probably go get one from the bank

2. Does Object Exist:
    -Yes: Do Nothing
    -No: Try to interact with the object that does not exist

That is where your bot logic is breaking down right now.
    So you need to change how you think when you build a bot. Basically what is happening is you are using your human logic to piece together the actions you would be doing personally. It's really simple as a human, you already understand that "Hey, if the bank window isn't open I have to click on it to make it appear."

It seems basic, but computers are stupid. So to make a computer do what seems natural to you, turns into quite a few steps. The thought process you completed in nanoseconds breaks down into a tree of IF Then/Else statements.

Code (Text):
    1. Do we have "14" of "Item X"
    2. Yes: Check if we have "14" of "Item Y"
    3. No: We need to get this item X from the bank. Switch States to Banking
    5. Do we have "14" of "Item Y"
    6. Yes: Perfect! Now we know that Use Item on Item will not fail, because a proper amount of both items are found.
    7. No: We need to get this item Y from the bank. Switch States to Banking
    9. Does we have "14" of "Item Z" (Our finished item)
    10. Yes: WONDERFUL! Now let's switch states to banking, deposit our loot and withdraw our new supply.
    11. No: Wait for crafting to finish, or stop bot.
    So basically you have your initial state, this is where the bot starts it logical progression. Usually, this is where you would build the master logic for your bot. Since your bot looks pretty simple, we don't need an master logic state and can just use the initial state as one of our main states.

So your bot has no idea what is in your inventory, or bank, or where the hell it is unless you tell it to check before you have it do any action.

You can open up some of my bots on the Online Repository (Located in the RS3 folder right now) and see how I structured the logic in those bots. Currently, there are no OSRS bots in the repository but I am working on fixing that.

20. domoezrix

rs3 how to code sign of porter for mining

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.