1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Architect [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by KliK, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark57

Going to need a little more information than that.

2. Ffgehrke

Really trying to get into this bot but for some reason it won't withdraw as many items as I want it to? Even just a simple withdraw, change state script bot will just withdraw repeatedly without ever changing states

edit: it will eventually move on once the bank is out of items, but the very next command is close bank, and if it won't fit into my inventory it just tries to withdraw forever QQ

3. ZNRY

Hey developers or community! I want to make a botting script bot using the Architect interface that does the following:
    1. Operates Pump (just needs to be clicked once)
    2. Makes sure that it's operating the pump at all times (may stop randomly so just to keep it in check)
    3. Every 4.5 minutes does something to stay logged in such as enters a key, moves the screen around, clicks in inventory, anything as long as it does it once every 4.5 minutes while pumping

-I posted a picture of what the pump looks like and the "Operate Pump" in the top left hand corner for text reference.
    -If anyone could post their logic behind this that would be great.

THANK YOU!!

Attached Files:

stasherman likes this.
  4. wreynolds55

loving the script bot maker, I'm using it a ton to make a woodcutting bot for a noob account so that I don't mess up my main.

stasherman likes this.
  5. stoc

My bot is bugging out when trying to withdraw items, its stuck inside that loop.
    It's a simple "Withdraw 14 x" and it's just stuck there.

6. kimko909

If anybody wants a script bot for rsgp let me know.

7. stoc

Can you add support for noted items? For example, I want to use my noted maples on the banker, then fletch them. It can't tell between un-noted and noted so it just clicks random maples.

8. Jehu

Is Player Animating node I think is broken, when I smelt cannonballs even though it's animating it's going to the Else option rather than delaying.

9. ruusion

So idk if this has been mentioned but for some reason for me even on the premade bots it works perfectly till im depositing it pulls up the bank to deposit but then just sits there.

10. anthony1992

have you made the bot yet for woodcutting? im trying to do the same

11. ggez123

Will you add support for "If prayer points under" as it will help a lot with making more complex bots

12. joshandrews

Hey man, interface is great. Would just love to be able to cast spells, cause I made a perfect bot, but it can't cast high alch :(.

13. Jurky

Is there a way to make it drop 2 items at the same time? For example trout and salmon, opposed to having two separate "drop item" steps where it drops each item listed individually. Also, can I make it shift to drop items as currently, the rightclicking is slow and inconsistent, it often fails to drop an item? Thanks

14. freako

Not sure if I am the only one or not, but since runemate or whatever updated earlier, none of the bots I made with Architect seem to work anymore, it wont bank and is stuck in "waking to" even though I don't have a walk to option. The bot was working flawless until the recent update to either the bot or runemate itself.

Edit: All is working as it was before, still unsure of what happened.

#274 freako, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  15. i_kill_wizards

Hey KliK, I made a shrimp cooker for al kharid, it still has a tiny bug that i can't figure out how to fix but it works pretty well. Can I add it to the collection?

16. papakonnekt

Works great for the things i have used it for.
    I have a fully functional skill off event bot if anyone wants it.
    or if anyone can point me to a community page for this bot so i can post it there for all?

anyways, great work to the bot author!

17. Siberian_37

On the Pick Up Ground Item action, the boot seems to get stuck whenever there's a stack of items on the ground. It opens up the item pick up interface and doesn't seem to be able to find out the correct item to pick. Does anyone know a fix for this?

I tried making it just pick everything up and drop what wasn't needed but it doesn't press the space keybind either, even when I make a blue press key node for it.

Pretty please?

18. megatank

love the program, although... it seems to have trouble in motherlode, when u try to assign it to mine the Ore veins, it gets stuck on interacting with object, and does not work for it, i tried the id and name, neither worked. if there is a work around please let me know :)

19. Cridian

Anyone can help me create a bot for smithing rune arrowheads?

20. davidasaj

The bot is fantastic, I have been creating a bot but I have only had an inconvenience that is the only thing I need to finish it, the fact is that when placing the action of interacting with doors, the bot does stay in a loop or Just skip the action, I've tried it with doors and gates and I can't make them work ... The action I place when interacting with the Doors or Gates is Open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.