1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Architect [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by KliK, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark57

Exciting updates! Both of these updates will help tremendously. Some of my playgrounds... Yeah.

shalloban and KliK like this.
  2. shalloban

Question though, will the update require us to re-write the script bot? Thinking about sharing my gold ore smelting script bot but if it needs to be re-written, i'll wait till after the update :)

3. KliK

KliK updated Architect with a new update entry:

Architect v1.2.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug Fixes
    • Renamed "Enter Key" label to "Special Key" to better explain the combo box selection in the Press Key node
    • A probable fix for errors occurring when the user presses on Start while the bot is running
    Additions
    • Made the Does Inventory Contain node handle more complicated queries. Now you can check if the inventory contains at least one time, at least 4 items, or any amount you want. In addition, you can now check for exact quantities of items.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • You now will be able to collapse and expand nodes, making editing long and complex much easier and user friendly.
    Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
    • Removed static delays and replaced them with dynamic (ranged) delays. You now will be able to specify minimum and maximum delay values and the bot will wait for a random amount between those ranged.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2018, Original Post Date: May 11, 2018 ---

Shouldn't require to rewrite your bots. If there are any errors loading bots from previous versions let me know

shalloban likes this.
  4. shalloban

Loaded multiple scripts bots, they load but is broken :O (only part of the scripts bots got ported over)

Will you be attempting to fix it? Else I don't mind starting to re-write my scripts bots :) Good time to polish them up and include the newly updated features.

5. KliK

What is broken?

6. shalloban

I'll drop you a pm :)

KliK likes this.
  7. jonathan trentini

Can someone please send me a picture of the new interface for making super magic pots and making steel platebodies in CA with portable.

8. KliK

I know there are currently some errors with Conditional nodes and with loading previously made bots. This has been fixed and pushed for an update, just waiting for an executive to confirm the update.

As for the next update (after the quick-bug fix update) you can expect new filters for interaction with NPCs, objects, items and more... You will finally be able to select a valid area for object interaction, or make sure the NPC you are interacting with isn't currently interacting with another player.

Feel free to suggest more constraints to be added to those nodes so you will be able to make your bots as human-like as possible, and make sure everything is done as efficiently as possible.

As always, send me a PM with new suggestions or bugs you have encountered & I will try to add/fix them as soon as possible.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2018, Original Post Date: May 11, 2018 ---
    As a general rule, this bot aims to be as user friendly as possible - this requirement has precedence over all other. If you have any suggestions, feature requests or bug fixes that will improve this bot's UX [User Experience], let me know in this thread or just send me a PM

#148 KliK, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    shalloban likes this.
  9. KliK

#149 KliK, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
  10. ok7up

I want to know that how can use [Item] on [Object].

I know there is an option [Interact with Item], I can use item by filling in [Identity : Name of item] and [Action : Use]. And I can do the same thing using the option [Interact with Object]. I can do these two action separately,but what can I do if I want to use item on object, like Use Flax -> Spinning wheel.

I have tried [Interact with Object] with following parameter like this, but not working for me.
    Identity : Spinning wheel
    Action : Use Flax

The status just keep notice me that the progress now is Interact with Object, but it's not working.

PS: I am playing OSRS

11. KliK

Not possible right now, will be added in next version

12. Dark57

Since Klik is fixing some of the bugs we were experiencing last week, it will take me a little time to update all of the bots on the Google Drive. You will be able to download the .JSON file directly from the Google drive.

I will make a post in this thread letting people know when the bots are updated.

jonathan trentini likes this.
  13. jonathan trentini

okay thanks! I need a bot for decorated urns and steel bar making steel platebodies, you have one of them?

14. Overwatch

will you add spellbook support anytime soon ?

15. Dark57

I don't have those specifically, however when the updated code is pushed to the SVN you should be able to write your own bot based on my code. If you can't or don't want to do that, then you have to request it in this thread and whenever I get to it will it become available. My freetime has become severely limited recently due to work heading into the busy season and taking care of my 9 month old, so I try to get development in when I have the time.

If you're looking for a feature request, it would be best to be descriptive. Give us a detailed description of what you are trying to do, and either why it's not possible currently or why it's inefficient in it's current state. Also it's important to state whether this issue has been observed on OSRS, RS3, or both.

As this bot is still in the early stages of development, there are tons of features planned and Klik implements them based on priority, usefulness and within the limits of Klik's free time to dedicate to developing. It can be difficult to gauge the importance of some updates, so it's extremely helpful for the community to input their thoughts on what is limiting the bot right now.

If 90% of users are waiting for spellbook functionality, it will be implemented far faster than if 1% of users are waiting for it.

shalloban likes this.
  16. Chimchar012

I new to this lol but i really do like the ideal of this cause i cant find the right bot to do it but I was wondering if i can do the chop down action on a willow then once inven is full it will fletch into arrow shafts then start chopping again once animation is done

17. shalloban

Would be nice if there's a "Hold key" option. So like instead of "press key" it'll be like "Hold key for XXX delay". It'll add alot more to the bot + I think it'll be quite an achievement too. I've browsed through some of the bots on botstore which i'd expect "Hold key" to be used like for powerskilling, but I've seen none. Not sure if there's any limitations but hold key is super useful. A bot could be written to let's say:

Hold key 1 for 3000ms-4000ms (Randomy delay) vs Does inventory contain XX > Press 1

What this effectively can do is load up action 1 via action bar, skipping the need for the slight delays between transition within the bot. There are alot more ingame task that allow you to "Hold key" and complete a chain of ingame actions. I guess another advantage to having this feature is again, ban rate. Having the bot to press 1 repeatedly (Key down and key up) while power mining exactly till all ores are dropped, not "accidentally" over dropping while inventory is empty might be a lil giveaway that one is botting :p.

18. KliK

You convinced me, added to the TODO

If I remember correctly, in the previous iteration of my bots I was doing that with my fisher
    --- Double Post Merged, May 13, 2018, Original Post Date: May 13, 2018 ---
    I might have some free time in the coming days to make this, but in the meantime you can experience making this yourself. Divide your bot into logic components, lets say "Woodcut" and "Fletch" and have each component be in charge of one task (woodcutting or fletching), and switch between them when needed (if inventory has at least 27 logs, switch to the Fletch state & if it has no logs left, switch back to the woodcutting state).

TheDude, shalloban and Chimchar012 like this.
  19. Turok255

Excellent bot. I made a simple item combiner in OSRS if you would like to add it tothe Google drive.

I'm currently using it for Saltpetre and Compost but it could easily be used for all sorts of things that require you to use 2 different items and have 14 of each in your inventory at a bank.

20. KliK

Would love to, can you send me the JSON contents in a PM?

Turok255 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.