1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Architect [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by KliK, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gandolf4

I'm sorry if this has been answered or if I didn't read the correct post, but when looting, do we have to enter each item to be looked for? Can we add multiple items in one "Does ground item exist" command? And second question can we add just simple names? If I want to pick up all items that contain the word "Rune" or "rune", is there a way to use one or two commands to do that or must each item you're searching for be entered individually?

2. Dark57

This exact bot is on my bot TODO list. I should make a Trello so people can see the list of bots I'm working on.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 13, 2018, Original Post Date: May 13, 2018 ---
    Currently there is no wildcard feature to Drop All Items Containing The Word: "Rune"

That is a great idea, and would simply picking up or dropping items as my Chicken Killer literally has to check to see if the inventory contains any of the possible items that Chickens can drop.

Once you move past Chickens, it starts getting really shenky.

Chimchar012 likes this.
  3. KliK

Entering multiple items is currently on the TODO, I will move it up the priority chain

As for using regexes, I might add very general ones (like using * to represent any string, so you will be able to input "Rune *" as a pattern to be searched for)

4. Dark57

Definitely add a Regex string like *. :D
    Updated:
    Fishing - Draynor - Shrimp [Dark57]
    Chop and Bank - Draynor - Willow [Dark57]

Added:

Chop and Fletch - Draynor - Willows [Dark57]

#164 Dark57, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Chimchar012 likes this.
  5. jonathan trentini

Hi everybody. Im looking for a bot that can make decorated urns and a bot that makes steel platebodies, Do anyone ever made one of these two? of the answer is yes, can I have a picture of the settings please? :)

6. Dark57

Patience, I have to go through and update a few bots before I can push more bots to the SVN. I stress test each bot for 2+ hours before I push it to the SVN.

7. Shinjuku

You got a link to your svn bud? I have had a look but can not find a post for it here

8. Dark57

Custom Bots - Google Drive

This is the same drive that you will find if you click the "Pre-made" button in Architect. Sorry for not clarifying that earlier. These are Klik approved bots.

9. Shinjuku

You not released your portables bot yet?

10. Dark57

In progress of updating, it broke with an update from Klik. I've updated all but one of my bots on the SVN so far, and then I'm going to update the ones off of the SVN.

The main goal is to have every bot on the SVN working 100%, and until that happens I can't work on the bots that aren't on the SVN yet. However, the portables bot is the first on the list after I finish updating the SVN.

EDIT: I am stress testing my Karamja Lobster Fisher and my Smelt Adamantite Bars Portables bot with automatic furnace switching when Portables aren't present right now.
    Portable bot added that Smelts Adamantite ore and Coal into Adamant Bars. If a portable is not found, it will continue smelting at the furnace. It runs at the Lumbridge CA and can be started "theoretically" from anywhere.

I've tested it for a while, it seems like it needs a few optimizations but aside from that it's running smoothly for me. Since this bot is the most complex bot on the SVN, if you find bugs with this bot please let me know so I can try to find the issue more quickly.

KliK likes this.
  11. onicle

i have a quick question i got stuck on making a small fishing and cooking bot. i cant figure out how to cook fish on a fire with the bot, it doesnt want to use the fish on the fire
    is there a special way to do this?

oh and is power dropping (shift clicking) implemented otherwise it might be a nice addition to this program wich is awesome btw :D

12. KliK

Nodes that allow you to use items on various things have been added in the next update which should be up soon

Power dropping is on the TODO list

onicle likes this.
  13. Dark57

To interact with the fire.
    Interact With Object: Fire, Action: Use

To click cook:
    Press Key: 1

Then interact with the interface as normal. Make sure you put those in proper conditionals though.

14. todell725

anyway this can do combat?

15. KliK

I am in the process of adding several nodes that will assist in combat handling (checking for health, checking if player is in combat)

16. todell725

awesome

have a few ideas that i think most people would like.

magic notepaper support
    potions support
    high alch?
    summoning support like BoB withdraw

tho with the nodes you have i bet all of this is already supported

not looking for say a bot to boss but something to help with slayer

#176 todell725, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  17. Turok255

Wow, the amount of people that post either; recommending features, or asking "Can bot do *blank*?" without even attempting it is alarmingly high... Download the FREE bot and figure it out yourself. Just like every other bot, download it and see if it even works even if you already know what a bot is supposed to do...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PS: It can do things like click item, use item, drop item, etc.

18. KliK

KliK updated Architect with a new update entry:

Architect v1.2.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Additions
    • Added location constraints to the Interact with Object node - according to feedback given this constraint will be altered and then added to other interaction nodes (Interact with NPC, Interact with Ground Item, etc...).
    • Added node Use Item on Object
    • Added node Use Item on NPC
    • Added node Use Item on Item
    • Added node Stop Bot
    • Added node Player Skill Level Constraint - now you can change the bot's behavior according to the current level of the player in some skill
    • Added node Player Health Constraint - now you can check for player's health percent and act accordingly
    Bug Fixes
    • Fixed error with Is Interface Visible node, where it returned true even when the interface wasn't visible
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2018, Original Post Date: May 15, 2018 ---
    • Magic notepaper - can now be accomplished using the Use Item on Item node
    • Potions support - can now be achieved using the Interact with Item node to drink potions and Player Skill Level Constraint to check if player needs to drink them
    • High alch - magic & spell casting support are on the TODO
    • Summoning support - What would you want to see implemented in that regard? Deposit/Withdrawal of familiar items?

Dark57 likes this.
  19. jamujamu

I have encountered an issue while making oak larder in my POH.

When interacting with object "Larder" , the bot fails to click on the option "Remove" and is left hanging with the options window open. It is stuck in the "interacting with object" loop.

Any ideas how I can prevent this? Can it have a failsafe time out while interacting to try again after a certain time?

20. Dark57

Post the code if you want help fixing it, there is likely a bug in your code somewhere if it continually fails to click "Remove" and can't respond to an error.

As for a fail safe, there currently isn't anything like that possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.