Artisan's Workshop 1.0.0

1. auxi submitted a new resource:

Artisan's Workshop - Smithing

Read more about this resource...
    #1 auxi, Oct 19, 2016 at 1:03 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016 at 2:00 AM
  2. Great to see you actually listening to the requests here. Awesome job!
    auxi likes this.
  3. Appreciate it, Geashaw!
  4. Will test on my account soon :) Just need to transfer GP from my main to the account and ill let u know!
  5. Grtz on release!
    auxi likes this.
  6. Next version will include a bunch of tweaks and adapting to current instruction, for 10% extra XP.

I've already gotten a refilling cannon thanks to this bot. Hope to see other people achieve the same!
  7. Doesn't seem to be making things that give 10% extra exp. Other than that seems fine. Lmk when it's done cuz I only gave 5m to my alt. When u got that pushed/fixed I'll give my alt more money :)
  8. That update hasn't been pushed yet.
  9. Ah, any eta?
  10. I got this auxi, the staff handle when bot pushes get passed. So you can just hope they will be quick as they are usually. But sometimes they take a day or two max.
    auxi likes this.
  11. Yes the bot will now follow the instructions for extra XP ;)

Thanks @qverkk for the help <3
  12. Thanks man, will give 10m now to my bot acc :)
  13. hey mate.
    for me the bot does nothing.

i managed that it finally click oin the anvil but the it fails to craft the sword.

am i doing somethign wrong?
  14. Hmm weird. Does the log tell you anything?
  15. it does not show any information Gyazo - 269f94b7791352531b9af3758dec2b8e.png

and now all it does is click the anvil and then idle. if i close the interface it will click on the anvil again
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:33 AM, Original Post Date: Oct 24, 2016 at 4:32 AM ---
    i am at the first time at this workshop.
    i got the iron ignites ( IV ) i am lvl 70 smithing and i got the plans for the sword. am i missing anything?
  16. Start the bot near the Burial armor anvil, not where you are currently standing. :p

It's deeper into the workshop, near an NPC called Suak.
  17. oh man thanks hahaha..
    what do you suggest to make with lvl 70? what ignote ect.?