Artisan's Workshop 1.0.3

Smithing

1. auxi submitted a new resource:

Artisan's Workshop - Smithing

Read more about this resource...

#1 auxi, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  2. Great to see you actually listening to the requests here. Awesome job!

auxi likes this.
  3. Appreciate it, Geashaw!

4. Will test on my account soon :) Just need to transfer GP from my main to the account and ill let u know!

5. Grtz on release!

auxi likes this.
  6. Next version will include a bunch of tweaks and adapting to current instruction, for 10% extra XP.

I've already gotten a refilling cannon thanks to this bot. Hope to see other people achieve the same!

JordanEvans likes this.
  7. Doesn't seem to be making things that give 10% extra exp. Other than that seems fine. Lmk when it's done cuz I only gave 5m to my alt. When u got that pushed/fixed I'll give my alt more money :)

8. That update hasn't been pushed yet.

9. Ah, any eta?

10. I got this auxi, the staff handle when bot pushes get passed. So you can just hope they will be quick as they are usually. But sometimes they take a day or two max.

auxi likes this.
  11. Yes the bot will now follow the instructions for extra XP ;)

Thanks @qverkk for the help <3

12. Thanks man, will give 10m now to my bot acc :)

13. hey mate.
    for me the bot does nothing.

i managed that it finally click oin the anvil but the it fails to craft the sword.

am i doing somethign wrong?

14. Hmm weird. Does the log tell you anything?

15. it does not show any information Gyazo - 269f94b7791352531b9af3758dec2b8e.png

and now all it does is click the anvil and then idle. if i close the interface it will click on the anvil again
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 24, 2016 ---
    i am at the first time at this workshop.
    i got the iron ignites ( IV ) i am lvl 70 smithing and i got the plans for the sword. am i missing anything?

16. Start the bot near the Burial armor anvil, not where you are currently standing. :p

It's deeper into the workshop, near an NPC called Suak.

17. oh man thanks hahaha..
    what do you suggest to make with lvl 70? what ignote ect.?

auxi likes this.
  18. Not sure. I had a lot of money to waste so I smithed Addy ingot III for the fastest XP/respect. I guess do what your budget allows you to.