1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlas Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by tyb51, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Blast Furnace - Blasted dwarf shit

Read more about this resource...

#1 tyb51, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2019
    Swatarinaess and Boosted like this.
  2. krankenwagon

I really like your bots. I'm willing to say you'd have users for your bots even if you made them pay-by-hour usage. Maybe 5 cents? Keep up the great work :)

3. tyb51

That's the plan ...but I prefer to run a beta period to get as many bugs as possible out of it. If no one reports issues I know I have a product that I can make premium. E.g. I had VisualRM in beta for 6 to 12 months :p (can't actually remember)

4. tyb51

5. tyb51

6. Boosted

Awesome! I only have my main with Blast Furnace capability. As soon as it seems safe, I'll give it a go!

7. Illkillutill

Looking forward to this. Was really wanting a new blast furnace bot and you bots kick ass! I'll give it a shot right now.

8. eheo

Bug on steel bars. the bot does everything great except after putting in the coal and iron it forgets to pick up the steel bars and bank them. it just goes right to bank and tries to deposit more coal and it gets stuck saying you need to remove your steel bars. Everything else looking good though.

9. Illkillutill

Here's what I've currently noticed:

1. It gets awful close to not getting the goldsmith gauntlets on in time and kinda seems bot like. Rather than having it run two loads at the beginning could you just have it start with one load, this way you empty the dispenser every run and you can put the goldsmith gauntlets on when you bank and only ice gloves when removing the bars.

2. For some reason, it's not closing the bank properly. I've noticed it is sitting in the bank not doing anything but when I manually close the bank it clicks the conveyor belt and moves on.

3. It also seemed to have a hard time finding the coffer. It would withdraw the coins from the bank and would stand there for close to 20 seconds. I manually clicked the hopper and it picked right up.

4. It's having a real hard time keeping track of the ore when not doing gold. I made sure to start with a totally empty coal bag and empty melting pot and eventually the game kept telling me to remove the bars it's already smelted. The bot would not recover from this and I had to restart it every time.

Awesome work! Looking forward to some updates.

tyb51 likes this.
  10. tyb51

Will investigate the reported issues!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 20, 2019 ---
    Btw would you have a log available when these happen

Boosted likes this.
  11. Illkillutill

I have the entire log if you'd like to look over it (it's rather large), just let me know and I'll pm it to you. I don't know the specific times it happened though. Sorry, that's my bad.

12. jun154

Stops when lvl up smithing have to click on the dialogue before bot continues

tyb51 likes this.
  13. tyb51

Would you know at what point, because i have seen it level up and continue multiple times

14. Boosted

Looking good. The only issue I had was when the run energy first ran out, it wouldn't re-click run after it had regenerated all 100% energy. I did addy and steel bars. The EXP/H is low compared to what I've been told it should be at but I don't mind too much because I'm AFK. @tyb51

Attached Files:

tyb51 likes this.
  15. jun154

It got stuck only when smelting steel bars and lvling up. No problem with mithril bars

16. tyb51

I decided to rewrite the core part of the bot to avoid hangups and deposit mismatch. Here is a proggy nearly getting 5k Gold bars/h.
    Pretty decent if you ask me
    [​IMG]

Boosted and Illkillutill like this.
  17. bobflakes

whats the exp like with mith bars ?

18. tyb51

Pretty good i think. Up to 2.7k bars/h
    I was originally focusing on the wiki rates. But those are really to high (3300-3600 bars/h consistently is insane)
    [​IMG]

#18 tyb51, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  19. bossman92

Great bot, but when withdrawing money for coffer it stood there spamming 5 digit numbers in all chat for around 5 mins :( probably got reported a million times cause I didn't notice.

#19 bossman92, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  20. krankenwagon

Pretty buggy but expected as it's in beta. I've been trying it for some time now, on different accounts and on different versions but I guess the bug I come across has never been addressed. When I'm doing mithril ores, eventually the bot will fuck up and come to the part where it goes "You need to withdraw existing ores blah blah, before putting new ores.." or something along those lines. It fucks up big time. Happens in the 5th to 9th lap.

But I know that you're constantly updating it when you have the time, so keep up the good work!

I think I figured it out, lol. It happens when I'm in geographically farther worlds (higher ping). I noticed the bot will spam bank, will try to put coal in bag and immediately clicks bank chest before the coal is even in the bag, causing the bot to close the bank and try again. Basically, it's doing its tasks too quickly. Needs to be slowed down a bit. Especially the clicking.

#20 krankenwagon, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.