1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlas Kourend Library 2.0.2

It's all written in the books

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Kourend Library - It's all written in the books

Read more about this resource...

#1 tyb51, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2023
    Chieftain likes this.
  2. tyb51

3. Stop Salivating

Only be getting this xp per hour at 47 runecrafting. Can be better.

upload_2020-9-4_11-28-49.png

4. Bayern11

Hey I just started an iron man, are there any reqs or I just walk up to arceuus library and start the bot?

5. hypertrophy1

This bot grabbed 1 book and then just stood still... could you refund me for the session please.

6. Bayern11

FFS I used it for 42 minutes. After 14 minutes running perfect, I went away and came back to see the bot spam clicking"help" on the same npc for minutes. So I had to pause and fix the bot. Then it worked great for another couple of minutes and then I came back and I see the bot spam clicking search on the SAME bookshelf for minutes. Fuck 2 big mistakes for minutes, hope i don't get banned.

7. Stop Salivating

Seems like it has something to do with NPC dialogues. I also had that problem, but I baby sat throughout. Only had NPC dialogue problems when I first started out. This bot don't recognise if your character has completed some books which requires dialogous for the first time. Hence, you got stucked. Dear @tyb51 , please fix. This can be a good way to train ironman accs.

Bayern11 likes this.
  8. tyb51

Just run up to it and start. No reqs. I do recommend some weight reduction or stamina potions

Please provide your log. And i'll see what happens. Do you run in fixed mode (as you should for every bot)

Can you please provide a bot log. It is essential to know what happened. I myself have run it for more then 1000 books and have not encountered it but a few of you have.

On start it is ideal to start next to the NPC which has you current assignment. Or at least don't zoom out that much so that invalid npcs are both visible. Otherwise it might switch between the 2 npc's a lot.
    If you have a log of the session it might be helpfull to fix the bug.

BTW: I will be adding a failsafe after 10 actions which are the same. It will completely reset the library. But to fix thing I'd need a log

9. Stop Salivating

For the logs, RM notification mentions the uploaded file is too large, you got a Discord that I can PM? Actually you're not even in Discord arent you? Many approached you there but you're not there lol. How do i send you the logs?

10. tyb51

I'm not that often online. And if I am I'm mostly on slack, on Discord i'm Bazza#6359

11. hypertrophy1

Ah it’s fine I don’t know how to grab the log, keep the 5c or whatever it is, but when working solid would like to try again:)

12. Bayern11

Just played it again and it got stuck at 2 minutes, it was spam clicking between 2 spots in the map, It fixed when I changed the dark manuscript strategy to NONE.
    Got stuck again at 21 minutes, tried to give "rada's census" to the small guy even tho he didn't wanted the book and kept spaming "help". I fixed it by dropping the book.

Got stuck again at like 40-50 minutes and this time I think I will get banned. It keep spamming help for more than 5 minutes. Same thing "rada's census" bug.
    Don't know how to get the log

#12 Bayern11, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  13. tyb51

Next update has failsafe's to avoid this. If it would happen it shuts down after 10 clicks. It's waiting for approval on the bot store.
    Bot log is available in the runemate client from Help > Logs and it will open an explorer window
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2020 ---
    DOn't set it to ALL. This will scout all possible locations for dark manuscripts. It's not very efficient. Best to just get the hint

14. Stop Salivating

What are your recommended settings for this? Would love to get 77 rc.

15. tyb51

It's in teh description. Scout an Fetch hint when passing by (this last one is not really necessary). Also wait for next update to use bot again

16. Bayern11

Can I have some of my money back? As you can see the bot kept crashing when I started it and It charged me even tho it didn't gain any xp. As you can see below in the picture it says 0 xp.

[​IMG]

17. tyb51

I haven't received any error message aboutcabout on Runemate. (And if you submit them I can see them on this site) I can provide you a refund if you give me the logs of the crashes or a screenshot of several payments shortly after eachother will also do fine. I advise you to wait to use it until the next update. You've been saying it doesn't work and bans your account, yet you keep restarting it. You'll have to make a choice on what way you want to go at some point.

18. Bayern11

Lol I wanted to lvl up fast so decided to bot while babysitting.
    All of the logs of your script bot are empty:

[​IMG]

19. tyb51

20. Stop Salivating

What was being updated? Put at "Version History".

upload_2020-9-11_19-47-27.png