1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by tyb51, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Slayer [LITE] - Slay while you lay

Read more about this resource...

#1 tyb51, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2019
    TheDude likes this.
  2. Swych

Congratulations on release, what masters does it support? Can you give a bit of information on what to have before you start the bot? Equipment, quests, etc?

3. tyb51

Thank you, information will be supplied soon enough, first want to fix the resource problem. Releasing on the botstore is always a bit trickier than local.
    Much of this won't mean anything yet but, setting up the bot will require some effort as it is meant for long term usage:
    - Setting up 1 inventory preset
    - Setting up Equipment preset for every attack style (note if you only use slayer with 1 type: you should assign every attack style the same gearset OR assign all tasks a certain equipment preset)
    NOTE: you can add as many custom equipment/inventory presets as you wish for specific tasks
    NOTE: due to some weird reason, you need to restart the bot to make use of new/adjusted presets. so best to set up the bot and then restart
    - Currently for every task you select which items you want to take (from a generated loot list), but next update I'll add an automatic selector depending on price (if you wish so)
    - I'd recommend taking a look at all the tabs in the UI and see if everything is clear
    - In the slayertasks tab you can also specify for each task which location you want to use
    - Do mind that this is an alpha and some layouts are a bit messy
    - Also note that due to how tabPane's work, they require quite a lot of CPU power to scroll through

For slayermasters: all are supported, but monsters are mainly relatively low level creatures. I can say that summona is 95%supported (not the corrupted creatures and some quest monsters) everything below it is also quite heavily supported and above i couldn't say. (got banned on my main before I could progress. I did get 90 slayer with this bot (babysitting much during exams).
    A list of supported creatures will be added when i have time.

4. Australia

Have tested this amazing bot works flawlessly please keep up the amazing work :)

5. tyb51

6. opieopie

Does it support special attacks with weapons. Just asking

7. tyb51

Note this is RS3, but yes they are enabled (just add them to the action bar). One problem I encountered is it might use them very often. There is no logic in when to or when not to use it

8. opieopie

Awesome, I'd want it to spam it every singe time its ready as I use godsword that restores prayer + health. Awesome work, impressive!

9. tyb51

Does it work for you cause I can't get the release version to launch succesfully?

10. bot2damax

Having issues getting the bot to start. The only options I changed was what slayer master I am using and what task to do. I am currently standing where the task monsters are but bot will not start?

11. tyb51

yeah, there is some problem with getting the bot actually working on the botstore (there are some things that change when going from local to botstore) Keep an eye out on the bot information page for the current status :). Trying to iron out all the kinks

12. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

crashes as soon as i select a slayer master but i assume thats the problem :p So far looks really good though :) Havent used an rs3 slayer bot since @Aria 's slayer bot :D

13. tyb51

14. bot2damax

What changes are present in 0.2?

15. tyb51

Still trying to get the bot working, mostly more debug lines to figure out the problem. In the mean time I also added a nice itemtracker :).
    Currently pushing version 0.0.0.3. Hopefully I get some success now.

16. tyb51

17. puppygirl

now just crashes before bot can even get started :( feelsbadman

18. tyb51

i know, I know, trying hard to fix it. It's difficult because I do not encounter these issues on my local copy. And I can only push every few hours, so trial and error is very slow. I'll post a notification when it is working

19. puppygirl

You're fine :p I'm just happy there is a slayer bot for rs3 now, :) take your time, it's worth it :)

20. pukke

So,. when you fix all bugs etc, this bot will be pay 2 use?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.