1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by tyb51, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PastaLover42

It might be just me, but it is having problems recharging prayer in Prif. Sometimes it will go to the spellbook/prayer swapper and just leave the interface open and not interact with it at all. After a few minutes of aimless running and moving back and forth from the swapper and around Prif, it finally picks the altar and goes there.

Other than that, great bot!

2. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Could you elaborate? I've only recently acquired priff myself and have not implemented anything priff related. So whatever is happening is because it was not supported.Where is this spellbook swap guy?

EDIT: I see it is the elven grimoire.<will test it out
    EDIT 2: I fixed it, might break something on other altars, but normally it should be fine

#182 tyb51, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  3. nqtavares

Hello @tyb51 ! This bot seems great, but haven't tested it much, as my slayer is Morvran... Anyway, I tried to camp abby demons with the method you said in the other day and got this: I selected action bar 5 in bot and chose to use soul split between 0 and 100%. The bot was changing action bar to 2 and disabling soulsplit, causing me to die. Am I doing anything wrong ?

Thanks in advance !

4. tyb51

Make sure to double check if the action bar was saved in the presets. It can be finicky. Also make sure you have the correct equipment preset assigned to abyssal demons. (Btw in next update I added the rooftop for abyssals, and I might add an afk mode which seems more legit). If the problem consistently happens,I'd like you to send me your log. Since the update of today I'm also considering just adding an option to remove the automatic actionbar switching as you can now assign one per weapon type in game.

5. tyb51

dark1ord likes this.
  6. dark1ord

1. Just figured out that i need to uncheck the " use loot inventory" in the loot setting or the bot cant loot
    2. Every time the bot wait too long to disassemble items, it will auto turn off the disassemble setting in the bot UI. Any suggest?

7. nqtavares

@tyb51, now the action bar is working fine, almost everything working perfect at Abbys. Just still the prayer "issue": I put it to use soul split between 0-100% and when I'm full health, it disables soul split and never enable it again.
    Great work btw !

8. tyb51

I think this might have to do with you not having enabled cooldown timers in the interface settings. One day I will make an IN BOT notification/guide for all the required settings .... one day :p

Will look into it, but leaving for vacay until sunday. So can't promise I'll fix it before then. And I don't have soulsplit unlocked myself. Best thing to do yourself, is to play a bit with the settings, what if you put soulsplit at 90/80%.
    Also make sure to have it on an action bar with a shortkey :). (And also make sure to have cooldown timers enabled in the interface settings.

Happy slaying

9. dark1ord

Sorry but i have followed all your instruction with enable cooldown timers! So maybe something else doing that :D

10. infectious

How do i reset targeting preferences? I switched them all to magic but i'd like to switch them back to default.

11. tyb51

Currently no way to do so. You could try a dirty way (don't know if it will work.) Go to settings, save your save file to a place on your pc, make a copy and open a text editor (or a way you can format your text file to json) and remove: "SlayerTargets": { ..........} from the text file. Then go back in settings and Load the new file and restart the bot. See what happens
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 3, 2018 ---
    Ok, there was a mistake on my end, but are you sure you have 'Disassemble' on one of your action bars? (preferably with a keybind)

12. hikko96

Gargoyles the bot does not smash them prob and gets stuck, and account gets killed :eek:

13. tyb51

I was on a trip last few days. Should have some fixes for that in the pending update, unfortunately i can't test it that well as I have the ability unlocked to do it automatically

14. hikko96

I could eventually help you if you want it, i havent unlocked it yet, but getting points for it
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 4, 2018 ---
    I've tried to pm you with some bugs im running into every now and then

15. infectious

Could someone send me their default settings so i can download it. I accidentally fucked mine up and cant reset it.

16. ArchMagix

im currently gettin an issue where the bot will just stand there and select/deselect the spell for the task without moving anywhere from the bank

17. tyb51

GUYS IF YOU WANT ANY HELP RESOLVING YOUR ISSUES, POST A LOG OF THE BOT OF THE SESSION/MOMENT THE ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR OCCURRED. (C:/Users/[USER]/Runemate/logs)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 6, 2018 ---
    just do an empty file like this file (rename extension to .json)

Attached Files:

18. prcrstntr

Just a heads up, I saw this post on reddit where a mod said
    "We have seen an increase in bot activity within the Slayer Tower recently, and have been actively targeting it with the use of some modifications to BotWatch - we've seen bot numbers drop by roughly 80% in the past couple of days, and this number should continue to increase"

19. tyb51

this is not due to this slayer bot. Slayertower is pestered with bots grinding aberrant spectres, gargoyles all day long. Every world was full. This slayerbot can be used for that,but is meant to do tasks just as every normal player does.

20. Cheeba

Been testing this babysitting it and the only thing ive moticed is it trying to click mobs and stuff thru the interface like a mob will be just on the bottom of my screen and it will hover over and try and click it thru my action bar thus click on like rapid fire or something a bunch of times till the mob moves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.