1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by tyb51, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leipo1

Check your settings. Banking is working fine over here

I’m pretty sure that traversal is playersensed. Ive seen it walk to that dungeon manually but also seen it use a sophanem dungeon teleport tab. Maybe try getting one of those and try running it again?

One problem that I have noticed is that it is still idling next to Morvran when it tries to cancel a task

2. Jordo

My default inv is 20 sharks. Missclicked an option to make it withdraw more than 20 and it got stuck spamming withdraw. Fixed it. Then it tried to go to waterfiends, rubbed kuradels ring and then tried to home teleport. Very buggy but regardless it's an impressive piece of work

3. Cardbored

I'm having a few problems, mainly with it getting stuck in the bank every so often, it sets up the inventory and then then banks it all and repeats. This one isn't too bad, if i cancel banking manually it works fine.

The emergency teleport, however, does not seem to work. I'm using Varrock Teleport and it simply does not use it, ever. Out of food, low hp, full inventory, in/out of combat. Does it use the Varrock Teleport tablet instead of the spell?

4. creicheneker

The bot keeps "switching spellbook" and pausing, and won't unpause. I am not using mage, I am confused.

#404 creicheneker, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  5. Aerilien

Yes. Because it's emergency u cant teleport normaly in combat.

6. Cardbored

Urm you can teleport in combat?

It works now that i changed the bank from 'burthorpe' to 'closest' anyways, this also mostly fixed the banking. Now it only gets stuck when equipping items from the bank. It does it but then afks in the bank. Other than that, it has some trouble travelling in taverly dungeon (mainly to blue dragons/hellhounds). But only on the first time it seems? If it needs to refill food/pots it can make it's way back no problem

7. cryp_cryp

[Suggestion] Can you please add a "slayer point" mode?
    In this mode the weaker versions are targeted instead of the stronger counterparts and the lower slayer masters are used for the 'normal' tasks and every 10th and 50th task the best possible slayermaster is used for extra points. Its important that the task are completed as fast as possible WHILE maintaning the task streak.

Example:
    baby blue dragons > blue dragons
    Young grotworm > mature grotworm
    Kalphite Worker > Kalphite Guardian

Tasks
    1) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    2) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    3) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    4) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    5) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    6) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    7) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    8) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    9) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    10) Kuradal, -> 90 slayerpoints
    11) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    12) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    ….
    48) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    49) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points

50) Kuradal, -> 270 slayerpoints
    51) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    52) Mazchna -> 2 slayer points
    ETC

8. John Deaux

9. Splice

hi there, super interested in using this bot, however im getting the comment "Log in or enable Slayer tracker interface" what is this?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 16, 2018 ---
    turned grind mode off and it seems to be moving along :)

10. cryp_cryp

[Suggestion 1] Partially merge loot/ high alch and invention GUI.
    On the loot table (under loot tab) on each row there is a select check box, this box indicates if the drop should be picked up.
    Can you change this to 3 radio buttons* (pick up, high alch, invention)?

* Check box v radio button: when to use which in UI design

[Suggestion 2] limit stackables.
    can you put a user defined limit on runes, ammo, and other stackbles?

11. Aerilien

While doing muspah i noticed that off-hand dragon mace is missing from the loot list. Also ONLY on muspah it's not using combat prayers but uses soulsplit correctly.

12. prcrstntr

on rs3 i have this if it's not looking at the combat spells page, but abilities instead.

13. isolation

In legacy mode, it keeps trying to spam special attack although the weapon I am using is not a special attack weapon. Kinda buggy if in a aggressive area but overall decent bot.

14. Humfry

I bought tele tabs, didn't fix the problem. He teleports to sophanem, and keeps on teleporting using all my tabs :p

15. Daniel Mahan

saying cannot assign you the correct spel

16. prcrstntr

The past few days it just has been hanging out at the bank. It grabs the stuff, then puts it back in and starts over. For the soul devourers task, no loot was being generated, meaning it would probably end up ignoring all the key to the crossings.

17. Overwatch

can people upload their settings for morrvan

18. Daniel Mahan

tbh, this is the greatest bot working fine once you tweak it a bit in the settings- you guys complaining just dont know coding at all.

19. prcrstntr

I feel like there might be something misspelled for the salawa akh task. If I go there, it doesn't start attacking, nor does it load the loot table, but if I do a 'custom location', and it auto-generates the npc it attacks and loads up the loot list.

20. CrimsonGravity

awesome bot, going to test it on my main next

I know this is a web problem using Runemate but it literally can't get to Vannaka which is a long time master until you're like 90 combat for most people. it will withdrawal the brass key, but then just randomly walks around using the minimap no matter where you are. So if you get a task such as hill giants or something the bot just can't do it, the other tasks I did could have been afk, but if I wasn't babysitting this idk. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.