1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlas Zeah Runecrafting [PRO] 2.1.1

Bloody Soul business

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Zeah Runecrafting [PRO] - Bloody Soul business

Read more about this resource...

#1 tyb51, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2023
  2. Blake_Mitchell

For those who are running this bot, it honestly runs really nicely. For your first inventory the bot seems to work better if you have blood runes already in your inventory.
    Suggestions/Requests:
    • Delay after runestone depletes.
    • Switching back to inventory view after using pickaxe special
    • Delays in general? The activity is suppose to be pretty AFK and the bot is quite responsive.
    EDIT: Right after posting this, it ran into the problem of only chiseling one dark essence block then it running to blood altar when it should be traversing the the dense runestone mine. Other than these things, the bot is honestly really nice.

tyb51 likes this.
  3. tyb51

4. seminolee

Sometimes gets stuck after the first inv of dark ess fragments with the use option on the chisel when there are no more ess blocks in the inv it will just stand there with the use option on the chisel, also sometimes runs circles around the short cut trying to make it to the dark alter but just runs circles instead.

5. asdsqt

Excellent bot, have been waiting for a Zeah RC bot. Runs nicely with a few caveats/suggestions:

-Agree with Blake_Mitchell, would like a delay between runestone depleting and bot clicking on the other runestone. Right now it's almost instantaneous and unhumanlike.
    -Would really appreciate the implementation of an AFK mode, as I think most players do Zeah RC fairly AFK. I toggled AFK+ mode on the bot but it doesn't seem to do anything
    -Bot seems to break after filling a full inventory of dense essence, it sits there, says "Venerating" but doesn't do anything, and requires manual intervention to go over the north agility shortcut. I think this might be related to the recent OSRS update that turned the north agility shortcut from 2 clicks to 1 click.

Otherwise this bot works like a champ!

6. tyb51

That certainly would be the issue with the shortcut. Will fix that! :) en i'll see if i can increase the afk timer

asdsqt likes this.
  7. shyne

Any update? Currently won't even click the agility obstacle after it has full inventory. After manually pressing the obstacle it goes on to walk.

I also found another bug when it walks back with dark essence it uses chisel on them and sometimes it won't mine anymore because the chisel is in use and theres no dark essence left in inventory.

#7 shyne, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
  8. tyb51

Ohh yeah forgot I should fix this. Will try my best to remember. Currently don't have an account with high enough RC, but if you see an update appear that'll mean I tried to fix it.

9. shyne

Thanks man .. the bot is perfect. Literally the only thing that makes it not function is pressing the agility shortcut to get out of the mining place.

10. tyb51

11. shyne

Uses the obstacle great now but when it runs out of energy and gets back to mining and it gets a full inventory it cant seem to get to the agility shortcut anymore because its walking and it keeps clicking .. going back and forth in the mining area.

12. tyb51

13. supergummy

is this working right now?

14. tyb51

15. tyb51

16. JDAM

saw this bot on here so I decided to switch over from tribot to take a crack at it.
    Runs pretty smooth as far as mining, venerating and chipping the blocks goes, however after venerating the second time it just stands there at
    the altar printing
    "00:19:03 DEBUG Generated a new NULL path to Coordinate(1721, 3827, 0): is it null: true"
    As soon as I walk it over within range of the blood altar it kicks back on and crafts both batches, then back to the mine perfectly

Attached Files:

17. iRep

tried it today to see, after it gets a second full inv of blocks, it venerates them and then stands at the dark altar not doing anything

18. datboi11

Any plan to get this going again?

I think this would be a great bot and could bring in some decent $$$ if it was working!

liamlee1 likes this.
  19. kickpointy

seconded, I'd pay 12c/hour for this easily.

liamlee1 likes this.
  20. tyb51

Working on it soon.

datboi11 likes this.