Resolved Auto-update is broken on OS X

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by EvilCabbage, Jun 27, 2015.

  1. EvilCabbage

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,149
    Likes Received:
    718
    @Cloud

    What happens is when a new version is out, the old one loads to 30% then closes itself.

    When I delete the old version and download a new one from RuneMate, it works again.

     
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #7 by Cloud, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Arbiter

    Arbiter Mod Automation

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    2,560
    Likes Received:
    1,084
    @Cloud I'm sure @EvilCabbage would be happy to test builds with you. We gotta get this right before moving on to our summer plans.
     
  4. EvilCabbage

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,149
    Likes Received:
    718
    Of course I am :)
     
  5. Prodigy

    Joined:
    May 3, 2015
    Messages:
    405
    Likes Received:
    63
    Yeah, happened to me on linux vps earlier too
     
  6. SlashnHax

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Messages:
    2,963
    Likes Received:
    874
    Sounds like what happens when I run RuneMate via IntelliJ when there's an update.
     
  7. kristiaan

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2015
    Messages:
    1,183
    Likes Received:
    196
    Isn't OSX and Java always a problem =p
     
  8. Cloud

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2013
    Messages:
    2,574
    Likes Received:
    929
    Agreed, I've added more debugging to the client updater and I'm deploying it now. Within 2 client updates we should be able to have all the information we need assuming we can get someone with OSX to grab it.

    Edit: Deployed updates, please provide logs guys :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2015 ---
    Fixed on OSX, most likely fixed on Linux too. Please confirm guys :)
     

Share This Page

Loading...