1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Automated Firecape Service

Discussion in 'General Market' started by zeke do work, Jul 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. zeke do work

Lets be honest, I'm going to be using a bot to do your firecape. Unlike most people I'm being upfront about it so with that being said....
    Required Stats
    40+ defence( If you have 1 def we can try it, but the success rate is very low)
    75+ ranged
    43+ prayer
    Required Items
    Toxic blowpipe
    3k addy darts
    4k scales
    3 range pots
    14 super restore
    11 sara brews
    God dhide, holy sandals, fury>glory, saradomin mitre, ava's

I will be doing the first 5 people absolutely free. After it will be 500k per cape.

500k=.50cent for a firecape, so unless your planning on getting 40 firecapes, this is a good deal. Lets be real, who is going to do a firecape by hand for .50? Some people apparently claim to.

#1 zeke do work, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    sickness0666 and forbobo like this.
  2. dogetrix

just curious, which bot?

S Q U R E L likes this.
  3. Abysm

Probably "Frostcaves" from osbot as returnofthewilderness posted a vid about it while ago

4. zeke do work

Yes it is frost caves. It is $20. I'm really trying to bring awareness to the community that all these people claiming to do firecapes for you but cant do it on a 1 def pure is an immediate red flag, because this bot can't do 1 def pures. That being said if anyone actually wants the service done i will gladly do it.

5. Abysm

From what I've heard it has decent high banrate :/

6. zeke do work

Out of the 40 pages of comments I scanned over for the bot, I didn't see anyone claiming that the bot got them banned. As for any bot you obviously run the risk of a ban. Being smart and not doing multiple firecapes on the same account in one day would go a long way.

7. forbobo

i know for a fact at least 1 person has been banned from that firecape bot cus they're a friend of mine but overall i doubt many people get banned. Seems like a well-made bot overall + it's an instanced activity.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 7, 2017 ---
    also you should buy vip and use mirror mode if using osbot. much safer than the other mode they offer, i forget what its called.

8. propker009

I offer this service too, done by HAND.
    Why risk your account over an silly bot, when there are people doing it by hand? it's an risk no one should even take lol.