1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auxi

I've just committed a rewrite in most classes. I don't have an account I'm willing to risk to test it, but it should work nicely. All of those things you mentioned -should- be fixed as well. Thanks a lot for the bug reports!

Jhinn and UnionJack like this.
  2. UnionJack

Thanks for fixing it!

3. auxi

The update is now live @UnionJack. I forgot to change the manifest like I always do, but things should be working a lot better now hopefully.

Jhinn and UnionJack like this.
  4. UnionJack

Awesome, will try it out in a bit!

5. ozdev

Would be cool if you could just add an exp/hr tracker so I could see how good/bad it is, in terms of feedback !:D but it looks good so far!

6. auxi

I was developing all my bots using RuneMetrics pro so I never bothered to learn to add an UI + xp/h counters. But when I get back into writing bots I'll be sure to learn how to do that so I can add it to all my bots.

Glad to hear it's working :)

Jhinn likes this.
  7. ozdev

You bet! and this doesn't make a difference I dont think to expéhr, but the yellow trader never moves, he stands in the exact same tile. and most people just use him to thief off of.

8. auxi

I think you need to trap one of them for them to never move, it's not always the yellow one. I could maybe make the bot only pickpocket npcs that aren't moving, but making it always stick to the one that's stuck is a difficult one.

Jhinn likes this.
  9. ozdev

itès a little buggy and stops pickpocketing sometimes, and It doesnt look to drink the super restore flasks :^(

10. auxi

Could you elaborate on the buggy part? Any particular reason why it stops pickpocketing that you could notice? I rewrote a lot of stuff and don't have an account to test it with so maybe there are a few bugs.

As for super restores, I'll add those in :D

Jhinn likes this.
  11. ozdev

No, like the north trader thats yellow, facing south, never actually walks. The other yellow one does, and the other traders do, but for some reason, he doesnt :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 19, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 19, 2016 ---
    Would you like an account to test it on, ill be gone for the weekend, so you can use my main no problem

12. auxi

That's interesting. I can maybe grab the id of that particular trader and make the bot always pickpocket it.

I'll make some changes, commit them and if it doesn't fix the problems the bot currently has, I'll gladly borrow your account for like 5-10 mins and check it out! Appreciate it.

Jhinn likes this.
  13. ozdev

No problem, my skype is ozdev.org if you wanna borrow it, just let me know!

14. auxi

Jhinn likes this.
  15. UnionJack

The crashing due to low prayer is fixed but the rest of the bugs are still there. Just that small fix makes the bot MUCH less demanding though, good work

I would say the only thing I could really complain about with the bot is the priority of dropping. It's pretty bad, it will drop a lot of the good stuff (Reed seed, adamant stuff, etc). It'l only do that on a full inv though, and the bot should be slightly babysat anyways. It's only ever an issue when the inv isn't optimal or you're not paying much attention

#35 UnionJack, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  16. ozdev

When I start it, it turns on Crystal mask, but it does not turn on Light form. If I manually turn on light form, the bot doesnèt drink any potion :(
    Is my set up wrong or somethingÉ I have everything on my ability bar

17. UnionJack

He specifically says that you have to manually turn on light form.

But yeah, the bot doesn't fully work when it comes to the mask/pouch thing. I find my self having to manually cast the mask/drink potions.
    I'm not sure if there's some sort of optimal way to set up the bot. It shouldn't be too big of a deal since afking dwarf traders is pretty dangerous anyways

ozdev likes this.
  18. auxi

Alright, was hoping the rewrite would fix some of the issues. I think if someone could lend me an account for an hour I could fix these things.

And yeah I am a bit lazy, I could have coded the bot to activate light form but when I used it myself I just ended up activating it manually before I started the bot.

As for the inventory dropping, I made it drop most of the junk, otherwise the bot will be dropping too frequently, resulting in a loss of xp/h. Maybe that's not optimal after all, would you mind telling me how you'd prefer it to act?

Thanks guys.

Jhinn likes this.
  19. UnionJack

Well you did fix a few issues, and that's great!

I think it should prioritize dropping all seeds that aren't reed or grapevine, since the bot also likes to drop things like the adamant and rune items, even leaving some of the 1 coin seeds.

Overall the profit loss really isn't that big of a deal. It's just weird

20. auxi

That's strange, it's supposed to ignore the rune items and drop all the junky ones. Perhaps the reason it ignores the 1 gp seeds is because of failed interaction. If it fails to click 'Drop' it will move onto the next item instead of retrying to drop that item afaik.

Jhinn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.