1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biggerbaz

@auxi would this bot support ogress sharmans banking on corsair cove? osrs

batesstealth and itspositivity like this.
  2. xenf

No longer eating food, was working every other time I used though

3. The_Crumb

Seconded

1. Like someone else mentioned, I can't get it to save a setup.
    2. Sometimes gets stuck looting items that don't exist or perhaps have already been picked up
    3. With "Allow looting in combat" unchecked it will still loot in combat. This one's really annoying because it tends to kill something, attack next mob, run and loot while getting hit, resume fighting.
    4. When it's time to bank such as running out of food, it won't loot the last mob it killed before leaving.
    5. When "eat for loot" is on and the inventory is full, it will eat even when picking up a stackable item that the player already has.

#103 The_Crumb, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  4. coolcicada

AuxiFighter is great and does the job well! The only problem I have so far is that when I click on the bury bone option, it clicks attack the monster, then click bury bone, then click attack the monster, then bury bone, then attack the monster. It only bury bones during combat. It would be great if this can be fixed.

5. Machanshin

@auxi bot's working great! Saving profile isn't working for me though. Dunno if it's a common issue for others or just me? Thanks!

6. Lighter

Seconded, outside of this the bot does well. But it's really annoying to have to re-do a profile every time I start the bot. @auxi

7. auxi

8. legendish

Hi your bot is almost perfect at doing waterfiends , but the only problem is that when it goes to closest bank (burthorbe) it wont open the bank just idles over my overload , and sometimes it wont go on the dock to be close to whirlpool.

9. bjuno

not sure what is wrong with high alch/disassemble but it doesnt work. Only selects the spell but it keeps attacking before it proceeds with high alch/disassemble. Looks like it is lower priority than casting.

auxi likes this.
  10. coolcicada

With the new update for some reason it just keeps eating food even when there is full health then the bot stops working

11. auxi

Fixed in next release.

Are you sure your health slider isn't set to 100? I can't think of any reasons it should do this as I didn't change anything there. Can you perhaps upload a log?

12. coolcicada

Hi Auxi, now the problem is not occurring anymore. If it does occur again, I will upload a log. Overall Auxifighter is great!

13. bjuno

Hey, I am kinda stuck at this screen. It got stuck at "example status" and it is not able to load monsters to attack. Any idea how to fix this?

Attached Files:

14. auxi

What happens if you restart bot? Also if you have a log, that'd be helpful. Thanks

15. bjuno

It keeps happening even after I restart the bot. Here is the log:

Attached Files:

16. coolcicada

Auxi the problem still does occur when the bot will instead of looting the item on the ground, will eat the entire inventory of food then log out. I attached the logbook here

Attached Files:

17. bjuno

Are you able to run the bot?

18. coolcicada

Hey Bjuno, I am able to run the bot, but it will have problem with looting. I am currently testing the bot to only fight monsters without looting and see whether problem will still occur.

19. auxi

Thanks for the log. I'll take a look.

20. bjuno

Hey, any idea on helping with my situation? I see there are people who can run the bot without any problems even though mine does not load monsters. I have tried reinstalling both RuneMate and Runescape, deleting all the folders but it did not help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.