1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jul 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auxi

auxi submitted a new resource:

AuxiFighter - Now you try

Read more about this resource...

#1 auxi, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2019
    Jhinn, Savior and qverkk like this.
  2. Hustle

Dude I really loved the free version it was amazing. Will you be releasing a free version in the future?

3. AlwaysADreamer

This bot was good enough for a free version, but there were alot of little things i had to get around to get it working. Not really worth $0.10/hr to me. Good luck and thanks for the time it was free!

ziplock1738 likes this.
  4. Orick665

Why isn't it free? If not perfect enough to be paid for this bot cant even bank!

ziplock1738 likes this.
  5. auxi

@AlwaysADreamer

@Orick665

I tried to fix all known bugs before pushing it as premium. And I have not seen any bug reports related to banking :/

Jhinn likes this.
  6. ziplock1738

As others have mentioned I hope you consider making a lite version. This bot had the best safe spot available. It did have lots of problems with potions though, it would constantly drink anti-poisons or prayer potions when it was not needed. Plus the banking was very limited and did not support most locations. I think that may be why there is hesitation for payment.

7. papakonnekt

R U KIDDING ME? the last thing that was posted was me complaining about the banking? i don't know why u would make a script bot that is broke premium. like the free version didn't even work properly. and several people on there was complaining about the banking issues. u must not have read the last 5 comments on the free post. there is way too many free fighters on here to be paying for this broken one.

crazy that u say u saw no one complaining about the banking. make me not trust u saying all the issues are fixed.

8. auxi

I will take another look. Also I didn't say that all issues were fixed, only that I tried fixing all the known issues. Either way I'll be working on fixing it up as a priority now that it is premium.

Jhinn and papakonnekt like this.
  9. papakonnekt

ok cool. if u can still see the free thread youll be able to see my comment, along with others. but anyway if u cant see it, i was just saying that it has trouble banking from rock crabs on rs3, along with a few other locations. like chickens at lumby, it runs close to the bank but it doesnt deposit anything, it just opens the bank. also, when youre close to death and u have no food, it wont even start to run to the bank, i almost died twice because of that issue. another issue i have found is when looting, the loot box pops up on the top right, sometimes it get stuck after selecting the thing it needs. i dont know if i will ever use this again unless there like a trial or something showing u fixed these issues. i havent tried the cannon but there is people complaining about that too.
    glad for the fast reply tho.

10. Orick665

All this bot ever did was camp a monster and kill it without banking a worthy free bot but the banking is so broken the bot just stops as soon as it runs out of food. You could run a cannon/alcher with a auto clicker. Also the combat/alching went from really good to really bad after an update ot the bot, to where now it just stops until it gets user input. This bot is functional but not worthy of $.10/hr it doesn't even make that to cover it unless you're maxed cb. Because of how it always hangs out at the bank unable to return to its battle position that it walked from. You would be wasting a lot of money buying this bot because that's what it does for hours when it runs out of food in the inventory. Cannot be used around other players killing monsters cause it will spam click their target.

11. plateddesigns

Needs to support ranging pots.

auxi likes this.
  12. Al Imran

Cant find estimate money per hour for runescape 3 as in picture show in overview, does the bot use emengercy teletab when almost die? also would love to see timer usage.

#12 Al Imran, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  13. Kryptiiq

You're right. You can't do much without constructive criticism. I personally don't like it as a premium script bot because it lacks prayer, potion and alch support. I really love the safespot and fight location features though. However its not really viable as a premium script bot

ziplock1738 likes this.
  14. montoso

Will only use for when i need to safe spot cause only feature that i really like that i feel other bots dont have. Had to baby sit alot which i didnt mind when it was free, but now for .10cents meh. especially when high alching, if the bot decided that it needed to drink a prayer dose in the middle of an alch the bot would freeze cause it wanted to click prayer pot but it was in the middle of a high alch and it didnt want to high alch the prayer pot so it would just freeze and run out of praeyr and legit just stand there.

15. auxi

Fixed in the next version. Thanks for reporting.

Jhinn likes this.
  16. auxi

Jhinn likes this.
  17. dot1777

First of all thanks for your continued hard work with the bot, it has been my go to combat bot for a while due to the great safespotting and easy to use interface. I completely understand you monetizing it and wanting some return for your hard work, but I do feel 0.10$/h is too high due the nature of use. I would often restart the bot 5+ times within an hour due to change in environments: different slayer tasks, wanting to pick up different items (can't remove an item from the looting list), switching clients to do clue, and due to simple crashes, and having to pay for a separate session each time would really add up. If payment was accurate to a % of each hour it would be fine, but I don't want to pay 10c every 10 minutes. Sad to see the free version go but I hope this is successful for you

18. montoso

I see that the bot got updated but ... what got updated? Could we get an update log?

19. AlwaysADreamer

I'm sorry for being vague. I thought I had written out my issues but i guess not. I remember it working very well at certain things, but i cant remember what issues I had... If you need help testing let me know.

20. ozan21

Sad to see a bot required some babysitting going paid. Was a great bot considering it was free but not now, especially not 0.1$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.