1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

average time account gets recovered

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by unexist, May 15, 2018.

1. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

anyone have an idea what the avarage time is an account gets recovered ?
    a friend of mine bought a runescape acc on playerauctions from a guy who bought the account himself.
    the guy bought the account in september 2016 and now my friend is scared of a recovery :p
    anyone have any expierences ?
    i bought a ( nearly maxed rs3 main ) 4 years ago still not recovered

2. EvilCabbage

Hard to say. Some recoverers wait until they see the account goes inactive for a long period. Some just wait until they're desperate for money and decide recovering and reselling is an easy method. Some sell their account if they're going away for a while and hope to have better stats on it when they get back (+ the free money). So many variables and motives.

3. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

in the end they all recover :p

4. EvilCabbage

Ik heb het adres en foto van paspoort van degene waarvan ik het account heb gekocht. Ook altijd een aanrader.

5. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

haha kan je altijd eff gaan aanbellen :p

6. MeshOSRS

MeshOSRS What's good in the hood?

It's a double/triple risk. Original account owner + buyer 1 + buyer 2 (who your friend brought it off).

It has been 2 years nearly so that's good but people return to the game years later or recover years later as well if they want money.

In the position you stated, first of all I recommend using mules - don't store all valueables on main account because you aren't going to spend/use them all in one day, if you are it's just another client open.

Second I'd recommend making a second account just in case the first is lost and AFK with it doing moneymaking levelling methods (or bot if your friend is a better) , basically have fun with it. Could even be that mule account from above.

unexist likes this.