1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sell19

Ive tried in that slot as well as the one above it, and it hadnt been working. ill try with your exact setup with coins 1 natures 2 and marks 3 as well

2. ksskull

honestly i wouldn't recommend using it, I'd think it'd make detection worse. ( though that is an opinion )

3. Sell19

did try yet again and no results. It swaps to spellbook, clicks alch then will not click the item

4. djmargus

I dont know what happened :S
    I botted everyday, and the break setting was on. 1-93 agy .....and the acc is banned :S:S:S I only used this bot regal agility....:S

5. Blackfire223

How long per day were you doing agility? Agility is highly watched for botters.

6. djmargus

24/7 with break handle !

7. Blackfire223

Even break handle can't hide the fact that botting 24/7 is just suiciding an account.

awesome123man likes this.
  8. Hejhej

Lol you should be happy you even got to 93 agility. Not many accounts survive 70-80, own experience..

9. bob hawk

hey mate just wondering what percentage of hp does it start eating food?

10. JesseJStacks

varrock roofop gets about 60% of completion just stands there and trys to click the area were next one is but it doesnt show up on rs the bot needs to run to the other side in order to see it pop up...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 23, 2019 ---
    BOT GOT STUCK AT DRAYNOR VILLAGE ROOF TOPS IT GOT STUCK ON THE HIGH ALCH MAGE BOOK BECAUSE IT LIKE CLICKED TO SOON ON THE ALCH ICON AND IT LIT UP AND THE ALCH OPTION WAS ALREADY SELECTED SO THE BOT COULDNT ACLH MY ITEM BECAUSE IT WAS LOOKING AT THE MAGIC SPELL BOOK

11. selimkose

good seersvillage script bot but it doesnt pick up the mark of graceful??

12. zayneiac

Got stuck clicking the exact same spot on canifis for 4 hours while i was at work, gg account im guessing

13. poopydoopy

Gets stuck on the varrock course. When you get to the 2nd jump gap it is out of range of the click box but doesn't move towards it, just stands still. Have to manually click towards the gap and after a few steps it will click the jump.

Canifis - Gets stuck when your character bugs out and sits on top of the tree instead of landing on the roof. Should just click the roof which resets your character.

#633 poopydoopy, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    thesnake36 and JesseJStacks like this.
  14. iwantfreeshit

the bot keeps getting stuck on the 2nd to last obstacle in canifis. it just stops working. doesnt attempt to click or anything. i tried to get the logs but every time i click view log the runemate client freezes then crashes

15. name123

i've gotten over 70 agility with this bot 6x, i'd be careful using it though, it does get stuck which is understandable. no accounts got banned before they hit 70 agility, however 5 of the accounts all received a ban after 80 agility, with the lowest being 71. note than each account was botted weeks apart with different computers/ip

i think they heavily watch agility because of rev farming accoutns going for 84.

16. Silent Trinity

Hey, the bot keeps getting stuck on the same rooftop in the Varrock course, any idea why?

akamyalias and jake123 like this.
  17. moped

been using this bot now for 2 days while im at work and using the pre-determined breaks , am now 47 agility from 30. Great bot!

18. KronosKiller

On the Pollnivneach though. When the bot is on the "Walking to Basket" phase, my character tends to stop near the well or the cart, and it sits there for like a second then proceeds to jump up the Basket. Other then that, the bot works really well as far as the Pollnivneach course goes.

19. jjd883

Has anyone tried Rellekka recently?

20. Dieace

Is it possible to add a function where the bot picks up grace coins as they do courses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.