1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

The break time is set in the box from user input. It is then started at a random time once each hour and executed for + or - 1 minute from what was entered. I saw that it was working today. As far as how it works, it pauses the bot automatically and then resumes after the time is complete.

#81 awesome123man, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  2. Blackr1ft

Blackr1ft Clutch Master

Thanks for clarifying <3
    +1 rep

awesome123man likes this.
  3. Septharoth

No, I was working all that time! the loss in exp is due to random glitches(usually results in a relog) and the bot not being able to find the next obstacle properly(like the mouse passes over it but just can't quite stop on the right spot immediately, it's actually a realistic playing bot!)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2016, Original Post Date: May 16, 2016 ---
    But in two days of your bot, I earned about 519 marks!!

Definitely my go to for all new gold farming accounts Fastest way to a good gf account is the safest way, so if you make it operate faster for more xp/hr, give us an option to have it work like it is right now

4. awesome123man

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

OSRS - Seer's Village - Teleport On

I've noticed it is still occasionally double clicking the obstacle, even if it is part way through navigating the obstacle (on it) already.

It also after completing the final obstacle starts to run before the bank, before clicking on the magic tab and clicking teleport. Sometimes you can get about a quarter of the way to the bank with the bot running, before it actually teleports.

Suggest you stop it from moving the active window to the inventory after teleporting - it may help :)

6. awesome123man

I see. Thank you for keeping me informed! Means a lot! I will figure out why it moves before teleporting ando try to fix it. The multiple clicks is an unavoidable bug for me right now, because the way I check if the user has already clicked on the obstacle can be broken if anot npc comes or the user clicks away after the obstacle is clicked. I will try to find a better way to go about this later when I update it. Thanks for all the feedback!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2016, Original Post Date: May 17, 2016 ---
    Oh, and do you what do you mean by "stop it from moving the active window to the inventory after teleporting"?
    Is it trying to teleport at the right time, but then the inventory is opened or something causing it to not work? I wish that my character was high enough level to teleport and use the Seers' Agility course, but right now the only account i have is f2p... :(

7. American Express

After it has teleported, it clicks on the inventory button again so that the inventory is viewable. All this means is that when it next goes to teleport, it has to click on the spell book again - adding another step in when not required :)

8. awesome123man

Oh! That makes sense. Sorry I am dumb lol! I will fix that as soon as I get home!

American Express likes this.
  9. American Express

You're not dumb :p Your bot is great, and I understand it must be hard to get it working without an account to test on! Happy to help you get things sorted from my end though!

10. awesome123man

That would help a lot thanks! I don't need to test it myself, but passing updates that don't work make me feel bad. If you have any problems could you send me a short video of it? Or a pic?

11. American Express

Yes of course - I'll have to do it later today though :)

12. awesome123man

Don't worry, I can't be inpatient on my end since I control bot updates. You are the ones who must wait for me so I thank you guys for being so patient and helpful!
    :p

13. rasan

14. awesome123man

Haha thanks! You made my day! If you find any problems though that would also make my day! I am flattered, but the bot has bugs, I know it. Where you use it?

15. rasan

I've just used it for dmm gnome stronghold. I came back to my computer and saw it once by the grand tree and another time just outside of the agility course.

16. awesome123man

Thanks for the bug report! Gnome Stronghold is a bit rough for me, as it doesn't have a good fail safe. So if the player somehow walks outside the area it stops working...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2016, Original Post Date: May 18, 2016 ---
    Ok, so i made the bot not switch back to the user's inventory each time it finds it is not there already. so that small bug should be gone and make it a bit faster when it is updated.

17. slado

Hi Mate, i attempted to use the high alc. I had the items in the first inventory slot but nothing occured. I just manually did it which slowed the bot down abit. any tips?

Other than that tho mate, excellent job on the bot.

18. awesome123man

Hmm, could you perhaps help me to test out this feature? I recently added it, but i have not had the chance to test it as my account does not have the magic level for high alchemy. Could you send me information of what it does when you click the high alch checkbox? I just want to know if it does anything?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2016, Original Post Date: May 22, 2016 ---
    Thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2016 ---
    I am pushing an update that may solve your problem @slado , but i am not sure. please test it. Thanks a bunch for the bug report! if it is not fixed please tell me and i will figure out a way to test it myself. :cool:

19. awesome123man

awesome123man updated Agility Dawg with a new update entry:

Agility Dawg v0.4.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2016, Original Post Date: May 22, 2016 ---
    I am adding a new private bot for anyone who wants to test it! It will mine tin/copper/iron at lumbridge or varrock and can be set to powermine or bank! Please message me if you would like to test it for me!!! Thanks!

It's now public!!!

#99 awesome123man, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    Tommy Ricks and Kyler1994 like this.
  20. awesome123man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.