1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

awesome123man submitted a new resource:

Awesome Cursed - It's time cursed divination became awesome!

Read more about this resource...

#1 awesome123man, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  2. awesome123man

Geashaw likes this.
  3. legacy2

Nice script bot, however noticed some minor bugs

Noticed that when the script bot hops worlds it doesnt bank the energy before going back to the cursed wisps area, could it bank the energy before hand just incase it gets pked.?

Also when it hops worlds and if theres energy in the inventory , the script bot adds the energy to the energy farmed giving a false Amount P/H.

If you're banking with ring of wealth, the bot sometimes misclicks on the solomon statues as its trying to bank at the varrock bank .

4. janharmveenstra

teleport with wilderness sword support?

5. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

You know you need Wilderness sword 4 to teleport from the divination spot to Edgeville right?

awesome123man likes this.
  6. awesome123man

Yes, I can make it bank, I thought I already did but I must have only made it bank if attacked or something is up.

I didn't notice it added the energy to the count when it hops as I would think it would first subtract the energy when it logs out. (Confirmed it subtracts when you log out then re-adds when back in)

The ring of wealth was the teleport I didn't use myself, so far everyone uses glories as it teleports you much closer to a bank, please use the glory while I fix the issue.

#6 awesome123man, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  7. legacy2

Okay, btw can you also add an option to disable world hop? Cuz i honestly think its pointless and a waste of time given theres pkers in every world anyway.

8. awesome123man

The reason there's world hop is if there's a skulled player training divination that it doesn't keep teleporting and not doing anything? Understand? Or would you like an option to disable it still?

9. legacy2

At the moment this bot is good but not flawless. I'm having trouble with the world hopping part. Thats when the bot seems to fuck up for me, its either stuck at the world hopping screen or it seems to world hop unnecessarily. Like 3 times in 5 minutes just cuz a legit player attacks me "for the fun of it" to see the bot tele away. I would rather keep teleporting from a skulled player ,since a legit player would only train for 15-20 minutes max, then to be stuck in this world hopping loop. Actually, it would be better if you could add another option for the bot to only tele after an "X" number of energy is farmed (when a skulled person is nearby) together with a option to disable world hop. That would really make this 100% flawless.

10. awesome123man

ok, so here's what i'll do. Please tell me what world the hopping was trying to do and kept failing. Plus... if the bot hops after being attacked by the legit player, then it's not in the same world as that guy anymore (problem solved). I'm a bit confused with this part "add another option for the bot to only tele after an "X" number of energy is farmed (when a skulled person is nearby)"
    What do you mean by that?

I can add the disable world hop option right now :D

11. legacy2

Basically, the bot says "Hopping to world 14" when i check back the client, the bot is stuck trying to scroll through the list of worlds to find world 14. Its trying to scroll up but instead its zooming in through the camera view.

The bot is programmed to tele away when it sees a skulled player right? And the world hop is to prevent an endless loop of the botting teleing away as it goes to the spot to farm the wisps since the skulled player in the vicinity will trigger the bot to tele away correct?

What im suggesting is to add an option for the bot to disregard the skulled player and act like it was not there until it hits a certain amount of energy, lets say 1000. In that way it will only tele from a skulled player once it has 1000 energy in inventory. Most skulled players are high levels looking to kill level 138 accounts so it shouldnt pose a threat to a level 3 account. This option would work hand in hand with disabling world hop so u can farm more energy/hr.

Also, you might need to make teleing a bit faster. The bot always seems to die to a pker, the mouse hovers around the amulet of glory but it doesnt seem to right click and tele to edgeville until its dead

12. awesome123man

Ok, I think I need to notify @Party about world hopping as I have seen this bug. It is when the mouse moves off the world hopping interface and tries to scroll... I can see if I can add a patch for it in the meantime. Also, as a lvl 3, a level 25 can 1 hit you... If you can get someone else to support your idea I will add it, but I cant see it helping to not teleport when above 1000... As at any moment a pker can basically kill you faster than the bot can teleport as clicking is still not perfect here, so I don't want to add this until another person supports it, plz understand.

13. legacy2

Okay, can u add an option to disable world hop then? while this issue gets resolved

14. awesome123man

Yep, it's there :D

15. ayrtoo

hey mate - does this only work for incandescent energy? - my divination is only 63 and wont weave to a lower energy? just sits there idle with status "choosing incandescent energy"

16. awesome123man

Yes as I thought it was the only reason to use it. Is it not true? Cuz If not I can add all the others.

17. ayrtoo

I suppose your right - its just super high reqs :O

awesome123man likes this.
  18. awesome123man

19. awesome123man

20. 0liver

does it also convert cursed energy to other energy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.