1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stop Salivating

Hey bro, can you check this log and possibly a refund? Not sure why the Bot just stops itself after 6 minutes. When I came back to my computer after AFK, I had to login only to realise it had ran 44 minutes with only mining for 6minutes.

00:06:42 DEBUG Hovered Rocks [3020, 9721, 0] on the first attempt.
    00:44:13 DEBUG Attempting to hover Rocks [3020, 9721, 0] sinc View attachment 10408 e the target of InteractablePoint(272, 168) is less then 4 pixels away.

upload_2020-5-18_20-34-7.png

Attached Files:

2. Nic1993

Used this bot for 9 hours over 2 days, and got banned..

3. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Something you risk whenever you bot. I've used it countless hours and not been banned. It really depends on a lot of factors.

4. cornroll

Great script bot. Love the randomness.

But I used it for 1 hour and was charged for 2 hours.

5. Ollie1991

I used this bot and it worked flawlessly, got me a fair amount of levels and i was really happy. The account ended up 2 day banned which I put down to my fault as I was running it for hours without breaks. My question is, what is everyone’s recommendation for using this bot? Like location, run time etc. Let me know if it’s worked well for you etc. I know this is a great bot I’m just inexperienced in botting mining so any help would be appreciated!

6. Kyr

Kyr

Hey Awesome, it looks like there's an issue with pathing from Varrock West Bank to Barbarian Village. Works fine going from Village to bank though.

Attached Files:

7. awesome123man

I see. It does appear that it is failing to build a path there...

Kyr likes this.
  8. Prism

To the author, just out of curiosity, is there a certain area you would recommend not botting? or perhaps a place you would recommend botting?

Also, the bot works great, flawless, I did notice, and I'm not sure if it is something of concern or not, but when I click "show mouse" the mouse movements don't exactly follow the items i am clicking, all of the mouse movements seem to be 2 inches to the left, is this normal? only curious do to the fact if actions are being completed but the mouse movement is elsewhere is this a way Jagex would be able to find i am using a bot?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2020 ---
    How old is your account and where were you botting at?

9. Kyr

Kyr

I did some more testing last night and it appears this might not be isolated to the bank necessarily, but pathing to Barbarian Village in general. I tried running to random locations in the area and they all fail trying to path back to the village.

Here's another pathing failure log trying to go from Barbarian Village Bank (Edgeville) back to the village.

Attached Files:

10. awesome123man

The mouse movements are just showing you rough estimated movements, it isnt exactly what is happening. I use it only for debugging.
    As far as areas where i wouldnt use it... I don't have any really. Mining guild is a pretty safe area based off my usage.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2020 ---
    It must be the village area is broken... Sorry man, the one thing that may fix it is to use a custom spot and set the center to near the rocks and the radius to encompass the rocks. That would probably fix the walking issue.

11. Kyr

Kyr

Centering + radius works perfectly, thanks for the tip!

awesome123man likes this.
  12. minerals

Great bot thanks for making this! Been using it sparingly to avoid bans but it works great in F2P.

13. awesome123man

:)

14. whitehawk346

great bot. only problem i am having is that it does not show profit anymore for anything

15. Jeremy12141

Any update on the bot offering sandstone mining?

16. Ironmanman

Does the bot work at the MlM? It probably says somewhere but I haven't seen it.

17. awesome123man

Does not.

18. Ironmanman

Would it be possible for you to add support for it? From what I've seen of the reviews there are no good MlM bots. Your a respectable bot author and I've never had a problem with any of your bots and would very much appreciate it if you would add it into your bot or make one.

19. minerals

And now I've run into a problem. Tried this bot today after a few days of not using it. Trying to use it at Lumbridge West to bank at Draynor (this previously worked: mining location set to Lumb West, bank set to custom, though with custom I didn't set anything extra. Maybe I'm missing something?). However now after a full inventory, I get an error message:
    we cannot toggle run. The bot quits and charges me for an hour even though it only ran for a few minutes. Tried this twice and both times it resulted in the same thing. I have screenshots if needed. Would appreciate credit for the lost hours.

Edit: If I manually turn on run before it starts banking, then the bot works and manages to bank. Just watched it complete one bank run by doing this. I'll see if it quits now if I don't toggle anything.
    Edit 2: Yea nope. Hit with the same error again when trying to toggle run.

#419 minerals, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  20. coyoo

Ran for about 20 seconds and hit an exception (shown in the shared log) loading my profile and crashed.
    ran this bot twice and its been great just doesn't save/load profiles well (could be my error)
    If I could get a refund on the hour that would be sweet.

Attached Files:

awesome123man likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.