1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I am aware of these and will eventually get to rewriting this bot to be faster, but I have a big project I am working on for my bots.

2. MyRMaccount

alright well as long as you're aware of this then that's good. got any estimate for when you'll make the changes?

3. awesome123man

It depends on when I get the project to work perfectly, I think right now I plan to start adding it to bots on monday. We will see though

4. JamesJ

Hi @awesome123man ,

I've been using this bot for quite a while with no bans! However, I have some current concerns:
    1) At Mining Guild when mining mithril only. Once all mithrils are mined, the bot goes near the mining guild door and around while waiting for ores to come back up. I manually change to mining coals as it's noticeable that it is a bot when running around.

2) Accounts with level 1 attack. Bot banks 'all inventory' which includes the pick axe. Then the problem is sometimes the bot doesn't take the pickaxe stored which causes it to just do nothing.

Otherwise, it's fine. Can this be addressed please?

Thanks

5. KittyMr

There was an update today and now the bot isn't working anymore, I presume it was the update, anyone else having this problem? if it is the update a fix would be greatly appreciated, been using this for a little while now and Its perfect, thanks.

6. Damionic

Bot will automatically startup without any input of location/ore. It'll just keep spamming "opening bank" without actually doing it.

7. tylerwest35

i have downloaded your bot, it loads up but it never starts, my character just stands their

8. lopo0000

great bot, i have a inconvenient whe i start the bot in al kharid mine the bot start displaying opening the bank and the pj never move, also i dont have anything on the inventori can u fix that please and ty.

9. wakaward

all bots are down right now. Its runemate thats down

awesome123man likes this.
  10. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

The update knocked down runemate, so if its not working that's why

awesome123man likes this.
  11. awesome123man

Yes I think the mithril bug is caused by the coal in the mine through the door. I can fix that, but I'd suggest setting a radius and clicking center on the center spot. Lastly it should withdraw a pickaxe when banking... can you tell me what happens when it doesnt?

12. Jux7apose

When I was running the bot, I started to notice the camera would rotate and stop at around, if not the exact same position from time to time. Here are some picture to show what I mean:
    Rotation one: http://i.imgur.com/xrq8q3h.png
    Rotation two: http://i.imgur.com/UGhlJ0T.png
    EDIT: Here's another rotation I noticed is similar: http://i.imgur.com/2bKzUUA.png

Is there a way maybe to fix this? Such as disabling camera rotation/setting it fixed? Or is this as a result of rock.isVisible -no-> Camera.turnTo

Final Edit: Okay, I'm not trying to sound demanding or like a prick, but is there a way you can implement a fixed camera option? I feel as if that'd be better in the case of mining iron @ Al-kharid rather than camera movements to the nearly the same positions, if not exact.

13. awesome123man

I do as your code you posted. And yes I can see about having a disable camera turning option, but it might be a while because I want to remake this bot.

Jux7apose likes this.
  14. Jux7apose

Thank you for clearing it up. No rush or anything man, best of luck to you on the remake, looking forward to it!

15. forbobo

works fine but it keeps dropping my rune pickaxe every so often. The powermining other than that is flawless but it'll mine flawlessly for 1-2 hrs and then drop my pickaxe in my invy.

16. Matteyi

Great bot but it doesn't powerdrop granite is there anyway to make this work so it drops the granite?

17. awesome123man

Not right now. I'll probably rewrite the whole bot and add a fix for granite when i do.

18. MichaelK

I like this bot, I'm mining iron ore at Varrock. The only thing is, it banks by pressing preset 1. Therefore you can not have something in preset 1. Also can you add the resource dungeon in the Dwarven Mine? I like to mine coal over there and because of the deposit box you don't have to run to the nearest bank. Thanks and keep up the good work!

19. JustAGameBro

JustAGameBro Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.

For anyone who questions if they need to use this bot or not read below:

I used another script bot, which got me a 2 day moderate ban 1-76 because the bot I was using on here got stuck for 6 hours, then I another botting session 9 hours I said if it got stuck again I'd change mining bots..... ---THEN I started using Awesome mining from 76-85 in F2P... while being on the radar. If you get banned it's not because of this script bot because I used this script bot on multiple accounts to get higher mining..
    the things I did:

Bot later at night when hardly any people around
    Take a break and do something different on the account your mining. Little diversity with an account never hurts.
    Lastly try to avoid players altogether. If someone tries taking your world, just hop. Being reported is basically game over..

Furthermore I've made 4 accounts with 60-85 mining using his bots and one of them being a 116 main fully botted through runemate. I trust his bots with my accounts. Botting smarter will go a long way.

Anyways, thank you awesome for the amazing bot. It works fine for me. Like I mentioned a little bit ago I do have some suggestions.

-option to keep gems
    -more random dropping method
    -different dropping patterns (skip 1-5 vertical, then drop horizontal, skip some that way etc etc)
    -different dropping speeds (preferably a bit faster)
    -purposely make it misclick ores

Then this bot would be a paid worthy bot. I'd gladly pay for it if those features were added. I'm not on my PC right now, but I do plan on giving this 5 stars. Please look into those suggestions as they could greatly improve this already amazing bot!

20. awesome123man

Thanks for all the feedback, i look forward to applying it when i rewrite this bot in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.