1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doomie

Whilst mining iron ore at al-kharid, the bot misclicks and runs all the way around the mine, outside t...
    It doesn't correct the path until AFTER you have arrived at the end of the world. wtf? :D

Can't you force the bot to stay within the 1 radius?
    I don't even think @Exia solved this issue

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Wait, did you set the radius? And the center?

3. Doomie

Yes, I set the center and then radius. Because it always ran back to the same spot i centered it for!
    [​IMG] It's way too bot-like to "accidentally" exit the mine... Exias bot used to do the same, even with radius limit
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2016 ---
    This probably happened a dozen times as you can see from this proggy:
    [​IMG]
    The mining exp is 45% lower than a normal person doing mine 1 drop 1 etc. method.

Instead of 333k exp, i could have gotten 600k exp. pretty big difference. Unfortunately, bots are always slower than hoomans. -this is why we need doge bots

#103 Doomie, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  4. awesome123man

I Powermined the three iron with the center and radius 1 withour problem there

5. Doomie

The issue is there. It happened 3 times over the course of 2 days (of what i saw).
    Runemate buil-in anti-bot pattern misclicks on purpose. Clicking behind the rocks, moves it outside the mine, this is a fact! My client runs at full-screen 1080p resizable mode on a lag-free PC and connection.

Try it out by pausing the bot, click outside the mine. Resume bot immediately and see how it behaves!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2016 ---
    Heck, you don't even have to pause it. Just click outside the mine and it becomes dumb as a rock (pun not intended :p)

6. awesome123man

I think there is a chance it will be fixed in v(0.4.0), but i cant say for sure. I am doing extensive testing of mlm, partially for profit. I have already pushed 14 different changes from bugs i found in mlm. Hopefully it will treat all you guys well when it is released :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016 ---
    Also, i always used fixed mode... It just makes sure there is no difference on the bot users if we all use fixed.
    Not sure if that will fix anything.

7. awesome123man

8. awesome123man

9. Boobeh

I'll run your MLM script bot for a couple hours each day this weekend, I'll keep you updated on any bugs that I may notice.

I'm surprised that Mining Dawg has so many features now :eek:
    I didn't even know you were in the process of adding mother load mining

10. awesome123man

:D I told some people, especially a guy who put in a bot request for it.
    Just know that it may be extremely slow at doing things, but it should work overall. I usually get around 18k exp/hour which is not the best, but i can't complain either. :p
    If you guys want more locations, i'm thinking about added new ones in motherlode mine, because the place i have right now is overpopulated.

11. Boobeh

I ran your MLM bot for one hour, and it's as you said. It's slow, but does what it needs to do-- mining wise.

It could use some fine tuning with how it deals with rockfall. It reacts slowly before and after the rockfall is cleared.
    I don't know if this is a reason for concern, but it will click the ore veins & rockfall through a wall. Feels unrealistic/sketchy.

After getting a full inventory of pay dirt, the bot will run slightly south-east / north-east of the hopper. As if it were trying to align my character with the hopper.
    I honestly don't give the bot enough time to allow it to dump the pay dirt into the hopper and just click the hopper myself.
    I wait about 5 to 10 seconds each time I reach the hopper to allow the bot to dump the ores, but it never does. It just runs back and forth from south east to north east.

Lastly, a suggestion for new locations in MLM. I personally like the North West location because the only rockfall you deal with are the two blocking off the exit/entry to the bank and at the bottom of the north west location. Usually I don't even have to go that far down because I'll have a full inventory before I get there.

[​IMG]

Overall, your MLM script bot has a lot of potential, I'll continue to test it for a couple hours each day over the weekend and keep you updated

edit: I don't know if your bot handles with broken water wheels, mostly because I pause the script bot and loot the hammer & fix the broken struts myself. Too scared to let the bot idle if nobody fixes the water wheel

#111 Boobeh, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  12. awesome123man

Thanks for the feedback on the Motherlode Mine portion! :D
    I will work on fine tuning the hopper interaction, but the clicking the ore veins through the wall is something i find hard to avoid as .isVisible returns true so it thinks it is visible. Also, the interacting with the rockfalls is the fastest i can get it, as i made a web that should not get stuck to navigate Motherlode Mine, but now i will need to add the portion you requested, which has the possibility to break the web navigation, we will see :p
    upload_2016-7-22_17-8-17.png My proggy

Boobeh likes this.
  13. Boobeh

After seeing your proggy, I decided to chill out and let the bot do its thing without touching it.
    Once my character comes to a stand still at the hopper, it will click the hopper itself.

Looking forward to the future of Mining Dawg (y)

Also consider the north west location, deals with 2 rock fall the entire way through. 3 Max

[​IMG]

#113 Boobeh, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  14. awesome123man

I am also using this bot, hopefully to get 85 mining and make bank :D
    The problem with adding locations right now is the web is refusing to work for others... I will keep trying until i get it though :p
    It will be in next version of this, along with hopper fixes.

15. Doomie

Bot gets stuck sometimes on the bank interface and status changes to "moving to mine". Closing bank manually fixes this and it resumes normally. 175k gp/h before it got stuck.
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 22, 2016 ---
    Maybe add dragon pickaxe support later on :)
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 22, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]
    When the bot arrives at this spot it moves erratically back and forth 1 radius within the above screenshot. Until it finally deposits the pay-dirt... it's an eye sore seeing it struggle!!
    Sometimes the bot moves to the sack too fast. Resulting in the bot skipping it and moving to mine instead. Halfway to the mine, it changes its mind and goes back to grab the ores. o.o
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The bot didn't actually fix the wheel. It just deposited pay-dirt, grabbed hammer, and strode off to mining some more! :O
    At least it grabs all the ores from the sack until it's empty, after someone fixes it, I really liked that.
    If u fix this, please make the bot drop hammer after the wheel is fixed for more efficient mining :)
    Powermining iron ore. there is a 3 rock spawn in Ardougne that can replace Al-Kharid. Tp to ardougne and walk north-west. Can't miss it.
    Ardougne should work fine for anyone, though, as it's close to a teleport, not horribly far from a bank, has no requirements for access, and has no aggressive enemies nearby.

16. awesome123man

Ok, here is what I will try to do tonight.

Add ardounge.
    Fix as many motherlode mine bugs as I can.
    Try to add new section.

17. Moocwa

Mining at Al, when walking back and forth to/from the mine & bank, it will often place way-points in the cooking range and furnace houses.

Once in a while, when walking to the Al mine, waypoints will be placed on the outside of the mine which cause the character to walk outside the mine and may/may not be successful in correcting it.

18. awesome123man

I believe i can fix this :D
    Just wait till next update comes out
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2016 ---
    First off, i did not get to add everything in the update that i am pushing because i need to sleep :p

What i didnt add
    -Ardouge Mining Spot

What i hope i did :D
    -Tons of fixes for Motherlode Mine and the requested area, though may be kinda funky
    -Al Kharid fix <- Hopefully

19. Doomie

You're amazing man! I love this project.
    Proggy so far on mining dawg 0.4.1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] = 1mil gp

Let's see how much your bugfixes improved it :DDDD

P.S.: It ran for 6 hours, but didn't repair. I knew this cuz I got the achievement diary done when i repaired it manually :p

#119 Doomie, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Boobeh likes this.
  20. awesome123man

I don't even know how you got it to work so fast @Doomie !
    I hope all I did was fix things in the new version

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.