1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auxilium

I've been botting for about 2-3 hours today, but I noticed that on my skiller, the bot tends to drop the pickaxe randomly (Because I can't equip it of course). Did I miss another thing I have to set up?

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

No it may be a bug as a few other people have had this happen... I'm working on a Tutorial Island (Maybe combined with quests) right now.

3. Lyrcon

Hello Awesome123man.
    I found a problem in your script bot, when im power mining (Al-Kharid) (Banking Option Disabled)
    Then it doesnt drop my ores, it will keep on selecting them over and over.
    Mining the ores itself is no problem and that work flawless, The only problem is the dropping of the ore.

Would be nice to see this fixed, Anyways nice scripts bots i love it :D

4. awesome123man

Enable Shift dropping xD

5. mariogp

Hey mate the hopper on osrs is trying to hop into skill total 750 worlds non stop so like I can't enter that world so I can't run the script bot :(

6. awesome123man

Is it only 750 worlds?

7. mariogp

Yes it seems to be.

8. awesome123man

I
    will look into it when I get home.

mariogp likes this.
  9. dillon2b

Has dropped four pickaxes on different accounts and will run to the crafting guild, even if I have it centered in the rimmington square... VERY annoying.

awesome123man likes this.
  10. NoodleJesus

It doesn't mine or do anything. It runes to the mine spot but then just sits there and on RuneMate it says that it is walking to the rock even though its not moving. Even if its at the correct location it doesn't mine. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

11. HeyHeyMez

Hi, when banking at the mining guild, it gets to the bank and keeps trying to open a preset rather than banking? Great bot other than that.

12. Reazons

It uses presets to bank. Create an empty preset.

13. iswhatitis

Hello, so far this is awesome! first time user, I am curious though how to make it not go to fally to bank from remmington there is a closer bank it walks by then goes to fally.

Thank you

14. HeyHeyMez

Thanks dude!

Does the author have any plans to include the Dwarf resource dungeon (with the deposit box)?

15. awesome123man

Not really. I never play RS3... But, give me a week and plz bug me about it starting Friday and i'll try to crank out a fully remade bot that is much faster with more antiban, ok?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2017 ---
    I'll make sure this is resolved when I rewrite it.

16. HeyHeyMez

That would be excellent thanks, that's literally the only issue i have with it, great bot.

17. Bot_Mit

Hello, I'm trying to mine iron or out at Al Kharid and bank them but every time it attempts to bank the ores it is clicking on "Open Presets Setup Menu", how can I fix this so that it simply empty's backpack into bank. Cheers.

EDIT:- Scratch that, figured it out haha I've never used presets before... Got it going though! Awesome work man, loving it.

#1277 Bot_Mit, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  18. rstbfan77

can u do an option for mine 1 drop 1, or mine 3 drop 3. Would be great for iron power mining.

19. elcasa121

Hey man, two main issues that i've noticed with the bot.

1: If you recently made an account and put a bank pink (6 days or so waiting period) you get this annoying message when you open the bank upon log which messes up your banking when coming back with full inv. The bot would click out of the bank and back in 3 or more times until it finally figures out what's going on.

2: When world hop is enabled, for anyone who has low total skill level, the bot will try to change to a world with higher skill level requirements, leaving the bot stuck in constant loop of clicking the same world.

Hopefully this can be fixed. The account got banned but not entirely sure if it was from mining or a lead up to botting.

20. awesome123man

Regal Mining is in the making and will take the place of this bot.
    I am working hard to make it have plenty of antiban and failsafes as well as making it faster. If anyone really wants something supported by this bot, now would be the time, cuz adding in features after a rewrite is harder than adding them as you go. Examples of requests I'll try to accept will be (Coal bag, Gem bag, Dragon pick spec, new locations, new banks/deposit boxes, new rocks) Thanks! Ps, lending me an account with your request is basically a guarantee that you will get the request implemented! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.