1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward informal greeting to you all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jibralt, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Jibralt

Username: *Peers at top of screen* Jibralt, or Ji is fine.

Location: An island not unlike the one you may remember from the popular TV show "Lost".

Interests: Movies, Books, history, music, podcasts, plants and I'm a fan of birds :)

Particular skills: Knowledge of all things useless and unimportant, want to learn scripting/coding but am able to build pc's and do most basic stuff.

RuneScape Botting History: Played 3 years back in early 2000's without bots, & Ultima Online.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

On a big nostalgia high at the moment, just bought an Xbox would be keen to play with fellow members if PM'd, in need of a new headset so no point as of now admittedly, took a massive break from gaming in general back in 2015 and haven't really had the money or time, now having the time I'd very much like to learn how to script bot or write code for bots.

Appreciate everyone who took their time, you get the point, cheers.
    Oh! If anyone can point me in the right direction in terms of coding tutorials I'd appreciate it also :)

Ji.

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Jibralt likes this.
  3. Jibralt

Cheers, hope to be worth the welcome :p

Gengsta likes this.
  4. EvilCabbage

chirp chirp

5. Jibralt

Call of the evil cabbage finch if I'm not mistaken....*psychosis intensifies*