1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BAN appeal teqneeks

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by orbitPI, Jun 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. orbitPI

I saw this on a website. How can i go thrue the intro without playing ? Also how does one mule off gear/gold without manual play ?

OSRS Bot Appeal
    In general, this will only work if you have an existing account that's 100% legit. There are just a few reliable methods of removing a bot busting ban. Follow these steps before botting and you'll have great success.

1. NEVER bot on your home IP address, If Jagex sees you've done this. They'll never believe It's a false ban ever.

2. Don't play on your account while you're in the botting cycle, so don't even play on it for two weeks before you start. Once you start you'll be better gold farming Zulrah, this is a standard method. Especially those who steal accounts that is their favourite method.

3. Finally, don't get a proxy that isn't from your country. If you do, It'll cause a lock and will complicate your appeal in the future.

2. delta

what did i just read

3. orbitPI

4. delta

5. orbitPI

it sounds ok. I just don't like the idea if I unstuck bot it might flag me as a bot. Also I don't want to have to w8 2 weeks every time I mule.

A wiel back I hade 2 accts on a dynamic ip and 2 acct's on a static ip.
    lvl 030 and lvl 208 on dynamic ip and lvl 108 and lvl 461 on static ip. The static ip's got ban.

#5 orbitPI, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  6. Maxvinchy1

max combat is 126 and 99 in a skill. you are trolling or talking out your ahole

Wet Rag likes this.
  7. orbitPI

Did you want screen shots of the acct ban and non ban accts ?
    EDIT: The lvl's is total not each skill.. dame. LOL

#7 orbitPI, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019