1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Bank.withdrawPreset(int number)

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Aidden, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

RS3 has a bank feature where you can set an inventory and or equipment layout and then set it to a quick preset number. If for example i want to withdraw 500 nature runes, 9 iron ores, 18 coal and equip a fire staff i would get these things in my inventory and equip the stagg and then go to the preset menu. Here i choose to save the preset and set it to quick preset 1. Now when i open the bank, all i have to do is press '1' for it to setup my inventory and equipment instantly the way i want it even if i already had items in my inventory or was wearing equipment.

I think support for using the quickpresets is a must and will make a lot of banking methods much faster.
    f2p get 2 quick presets, members 5 and i read that you can rent more if required.
    Support upto quick preset 5 would probably be more than enough

@Cloud

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Why not contribute the implementation to RuneMate? If you create a bot that demos the feature, Cloud can review it and add it to the core client API (giving you due credit of course).

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Will do. I did just mean support to press the shortcut for withdrawing the preset ('1', '2', etc.)