Question Banking actions very inaccurate (possible bug?)

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by CoreBot, Jul 10, 2019.

1. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

Hi all,

While developing im encountering the problem of banking in OSRS.
    What im trying to do is: withdraw 2 different types of items, both 14 each.

What sometimes hapens is that it missclicks the withdraw button, or responds with "00:00:16 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]"

when using the code:
    Bank.withdraw(item, amount);

So i was searching if i was the only one encountering this problem, and it seems i am. While there are a couple of threads on banking not going well, they all have been marked as "solved" either by someone confirming it was a bug, or someone who said that it was fixed.

The problem is that withdrawing items from the bank is pretty darn quickly. (and im even ignoring the fact its really botting-like).

Am i doing something wrong? Or did you made your own helpers to make sure banking/withdrawing was done alright?

Would love to hear what you guys think about it

2. Corby

Do you have any delays?

Ie

If(bank.withdraw(item, amount))
    {
    Execution.delayUntil(itemIsInInventory));
    }

This may fix your issue.

3. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

Thanks for thinking along with me, but sadly i was already using this. And still it does not withdraw it sometimes :eek:
    I made my own failsaves but they look terrible.. Still looking for a better way other than just while looping after actions and quiitting after X amount of seconds to recheck situation and do action on specific situation...

Also sometimes Bank.isOpen() is already true before it actually is open..

4. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

while loops :rolleyes:.... How is your bot logic currently set up? Interaction methods are never going to be 100% accurate, I recommend setting up your logic in a way that your tree/loopingbot can't progress further to another class until it has completed the interaction successfully/has that item in your inventory.

Something like:

[​IMG]