1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned after 1 day botting

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by kapo, Mar 7, 2022.

1. kapo

I paid for MaxiWoodcutter and still got banned after one day of botting in OSRS. Do not use this bot.

toothlesss likes this.
  2. ulemon

3. HandiX

I’ve managed to achieve a couple 99s whilst using Runemate, it is doable if you’re careful.

Licht batch likes this.
  4. kapo

fuck off

5. WuuWuu

Unlucky.

I'am running Cuppa's hunter for over 10 days straight and today will hit 99.

6. Licht batch

Iv run cuppa temp, angler and minnows,trawler for weeks straight. Sitting at 99 with both pets. For me I just don't let them run long, alot of small breaks. Then actually play it, like do a farm run or so then go back. Most iv ever let it sit is like 3/4 hours and that's pushing & talk

7. WuuWuu

from my perspetive i can say that cuppa's hunter (65-99 non stop) and MLM (85-99 non stop) is LIT AF.
    Also running now guardians script bot for over 16 hr and works perfect.
    Just do not use agility bots as i had ban yesterday for two days after 2,5 h of agility bot.

8. poojar102

When you say "botting one day" do you mean a couple hours... 8 hours... 12 hours.... 24 hours? Was this the first time botting on the account? (usually play legit), if not what other scripts bots do you use and for what durations?

These are all things we need to know before directly blaming a particular script bot.

RSMasterGuard likes this.