1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Banned? Insta Perm, why?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Hit My Gong, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used? 3tick fishing, sandstone mining, lunar glass make & Winterdodt for 94-99 (all premium script bot)
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? I haven't botted in a long time but I was a large member of Powerbot back in the day.
    • Have you been banned previously? Not in over 4 years since I last botted.
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    • When was your account created? Over 1300 days ago
    So, I know any account you bot on you need to accept before hand it will, almost definitely eventually get banned...

But after some success on one of my alts, I decided to bot on my Ironman, which i have played by hand for over a year, now I would only bot for 4-6 hours at a time with break handling. Inbetween I would do farm runs, tree runs, and some general tasks. While keeping (reasonably) normal play times... I definitely wasnt suicide botting. Ive played 12 hours straight sometimes by hand... not regularly, but yeah...

Anyway, usually an account would get a temp ban, no?

My account was insta permed, after just 8 days of botting (average bot time was 6 hours a day)

2. dustycolt08

I know this is a year old but-

You never. Ever. Bot 3tick fishing. Anyone reading this, please don't bot 3 tick activities. That is the stupidest thing you can bot on your account. Don't be greedy and go for the slower xp/hr of afk fishing. And no, accounts usually don't get a temp ban. If I were to say, 10 of my bots were to be caught, I would be lucky to have one of them get a temp. It's usually permed.

Hit My Gong likes this.
  3. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

Yeah its been a long time since I botted. I've switched up my style since the ban
    Succeessfully going on a few accounts now ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2021 ---
    Currently im hoping not to get an instant perm... I've nearly botted base 80s one account... a few 99s

dustycolt08 likes this.