OSRS Banned? Insta Perm, why?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Hit My Gong, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used? 3tick fishing, sandstone mining, lunar glass make & Winterdodt for 94-99 (all premium script bot)
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? I haven't botted in a long time but I was a large member of Powerbot back in the day.
    • Have you been banned previously? Not in over 4 years since I last botted.
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    • When was your account created? Over 1300 days ago
    So, I know any account you bot on you need to accept before hand it will, almost definitely eventually get banned...

But after some success on one of my alts, I decided to bot on my Ironman, which i have played by hand for over a year, now I would only bot for 4-6 hours at a time with break handling. Inbetween I would do farm runs, tree runs, and some general tasks. While keeping (reasonably) normal play times... I definitely wasnt suicide botting. Ive played 12 hours straight sometimes by hand... not regularly, but yeah...

Anyway, usually an account would get a temp ban, no?

My account was insta permed, after just 8 days of botting (average bot time was 6 hours a day)

2. dustycolt08

I know this is a year old but-

You never. Ever. Bot 3tick fishing. Anyone reading this, please don't bot 3 tick activities. That is the stupidest thing you can bot on your account. Don't be greedy and go for the slower xp/hr of afk fishing. And no, accounts usually don't get a temp ban. If I were to say, 10 of my bots were to be caught, I would be lucky to have one of them get a temp. It's usually permed.

Hit My Gong likes this.
  3. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

Yeah its been a long time since I botted. I've switched up my style since the ban
    Succeessfully going on a few accounts now ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2021 ---
    Currently im hoping not to get an instant perm... I've nearly botted base 80s one account... a few 99s

dustycolt08 likes this.