1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned on 1 from the 2

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Fumos, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Fumos

Fumos Social Engineer| C# | Java | MySQL | HTML |

Hey guys!

Im pretty new to detection system of rs. I came back to runescape after 5 years and obviously like in the past I love botting. Apparently the ban rate is higher now what would be normal since the game is evolving together with the security system.

I first used Dreambot. I got banned on 2 accounts within the week. Used an woodcutting bot & autominer. I read a few articles about lowering your ban chances and I applied them.

I came on runemate since everything here looks more legit and I love the designs. But I am a little bit confused. Yesterday I used a woodcutting bot on 2 accounts my 2 weeks old account that I call my "main" and a extra skiller account. I reached lvl 50 on both and botted on the same location. My skiller account was banned yesterday for botting. I ran the 2 bots at the same time without a vpn or vps. Im wondering why they are both not banned since they were at the same location same world and same outfit. Only my main is a little bit older.

For the security of my future accounts does anybody have any tips to lower your ban % since I saw threads of guys who maxed their accounts with botting.

Extras:
    Never more then 5 hours straight.
    I dont use vpn or vps im not familiar with that

If anybody has any tips that would be appreciated. Im interested in learning since im in my last year of IT and im slightly working on the basics of a script bot for mining.

Greetings!

Fumos

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

2 hours lul

also you're probably using public free vpns

3. forbobo

he said he doesn't use one.

@op - dw about vpn/vps if you've only just started botting. There's definitely an aspect of luck in both accounts not getting banned, but you'll notice that a lot with runemate when comparing to other clients. Also an account being older helps loads.

Chain bans are much more common with other clients like osbot/dreambot. With runemate the biggest factor of detection is player reports. That being said, i wouldn't have 2 accounts in the same world with the same outfit. Just apply common sense tactics, like don't bot in well known botting areas (draynor willows) and use high quality bots and you'll be fine (although don't expect to never get banned).

4. Wet Rag

oh kek,

ip could be flagged

5. forbobo

both accounts prolly woulda been banned if it was an ip thing, but yeh @Fumos if you notice accounts getting consistently banned quickly with low hours of botting daily that's when you should start to consider paying for a vpn

6. Wet Rag

proxies are cheaper

[​IMG]

7. forbobo

not as cheap as storm monkfish

Wet Rag likes this.
  8. Fumos

Alright thanks. Im currently on my normal IP. Got 2or3 accounts banned I think. 1 on runemate wich was yesterday. Botted for 5 hours I think. Ill take a look for a vpn. Im just wondering how other players get maxed accounts as an example. Do they follow certain rules? As an example 2 hours max then a break. Move botting locations. I read someting about dont bot during Jagex working hours etc. Could use those tips :) .

I was also wondering if somebody has experience with how long after botting you could get banned. Im actually thinking on making my main 85 mining and then buying a membership.

9. forbobo

most of the tips like "don't bot during jagex work hours" are just myths that really don't do anything. Just nonsense derived from some 15 year old's paranoia. The common sense tips are the most valuable, such as what you already know as well as what i said in my other post (quality of bots/areas or skills you bot).

Basically, if you're botting woodcutting in draynor on an average bot used by 5,000 other people don't expect to make it anywhere near 99 wc unless extremely lucky.

ImRaxi likes this.
  10. Fumos

alright does it help to bot multiple skills by the way? :) Instead of 1 time x99 .

11. SilenceP44

I've found 2 things important:
    - Don't use new accounts
    - Don't bot with bots that are overused (got pretty high wc with my own bot, 100k willow logs total and still standing)