1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Banned x2- Heads up

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Rya, May 10, 2017.

1. Rya

Rya

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Used years in the past, never on these accounts or IP's
    • Have you been banned previously? Never
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? Sort of
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? On one
    Hey guys just figured I'd give a heads up.. this week alone I ate two 2 day bans on the two account's I've been botting.

Also, I've used quite a few other bots other than these if anyone is curious about what else I've touched recently, but these were the ones in use at the time of the ban.

First one was a heavily done by hand one, but I got a little lazy and suicided it a bit and I guess Jagex caught me. Fair enough, well deserved. At least it was only a 2 day. (The runecrafter).

Second was a meh account. Was using divine void which surprises me because it's a fantastic bot. But who knows- maybe my IP was flagged to begin with since the first account in the week or maybe it's because it's maybe a year old or so but I never really did anything on it. So no real big shocker there about the two day.

Basically just posting to make sure you guys don't get lazy with it and play it safe :p. If you're not doin it yourself, take it slow. Don't eat a pointless ban like I did. Hopefully it's just a stupid one as a result of my poor judgement and not another big bot bust.

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

3. jesenican

you bot you get ban its simple lol..

Serene likes this.
  4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

He's not crying about the ban. Are you posting just to post? Did you even bother to read it?

Zyzz and Rya like this.
  5. kawabungadk

from my exp with rs3 anyone rcing at normal elemental altars (air,fire,water....etc) has a huge risk to get banned really fast... maybe its the same for osrs?

6. Rya

Rya

very possible. I was only starting it off though. Like no joke 1-44.

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for the compliment on the bot! If you have any areas where you suggest I can improve, let me know.

I think in this case, after having a 2 day ban you were probably flagged and had a much higher risk using any bot. It happens. Hopefully this doesn't deter you from botting in the future.

8. Alphaa

The key to being a good botter is to manage your botting times and include decent breaks into that.

Rya and Serene like this.
  9. Mmaaikel

In your account page can you see if the bans were manual?

But very sorry to see that you were banned using my bot

Rya likes this.
  10. Rya

Rya

No worries at all. I should have done it smarter.
    And it didn't specify manually done. So probably automated.

Na it more certainly won't. Just gonna wait a bit of time, change the IP and stop on the main.
    As for the bot- I got hit on the second account on yours... but on the main- I've got full void and all 3 helms courtesy of your bot. So no complaints from me!

Serene likes this.