1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Banned

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by dman223, Nov 12, 2018.

1. dman223

Banned for illegal 3rd party bot application. All I did was combat bot and mining bot for a few hours for 4 days. Also have been doing quests and other 'normal' things. Software isnt safe.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Wet Rag, Nov 12, 2018
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Welcome to botting on osrs

4. dman223

lol so bottom line is its not safe ever at all i guess. idk if i was reported or what. I always looked at public chat to see if ppl were trying to talk to me

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

What the heck did you expect? For their to be no bans lmao boy you have a false grasp on reality.

Botting always carries a risk of being banned, if you are not comfortable accepting this risk then don't bot.

6. dman223

then whats the point?

7. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

You can get a lot of gains from botting, a lot of us have high end accounts. You just need to figure out which bots are bad, and then how often you should play.

8. dman223

What would you say is safe? i never did more than 90 minutes of combat or mining in one session. I was also working on getting 32 quest points here and there. I was level 46. Im really hesitant to try again.

9. BigGates

It could of been the bot you were using that was unsafe. You have to determine which bots are good which bots are not. It kinda sucks to figure out, but when you find what you like you can eaisly do 4-8 hours a day botting or more depending on the bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2018 ---
    Add me on discord when I get home tonight I'll help you with a few bots that work well.
    BDot#1147

10. dman223

will do, thank you. Sucks with mobile coming out and all the 07 originals are grown up now i cant be killing cows and mining iron for hours a day lol.

11. CuppaJava

Mining is pretty high banrate, 90 minutes is a long time. Also level 46 is very low, and low level accounts are more likely to be banned.

12. dman223

lol well screw me then. i killed cows and al kharid warriors from lvl 15 to 46 and then i set out to mine 3.5m worth of iron ore to get a bond. Not sure what other safer botting/afk methods are better. I'll see what advice BDot offers me later.

13. CuppaJava

Buy your first bond, making 3.5m in ftp (especially low level) is such a pain in the ass it's not worth it. Better yet, buy the 3.5m from someone for like $3, get a bond, and then be self sufficient from there on members.

BigGates likes this.
  14. dman223

I added you and joined the runemate discord

15. Jibralt

Just got back onto the scene, could do with a few good bots to learn from and use as I'm doing so, if it isn't an issue, plan to make and use my own from scratch once I'm familiar.

16. BigGates

I added you sorry I was gone so long

17. neurodes

Hi I was wondering what bot I should use to train thieving and rune crafting from scratch to 99 and how long I should run them per day

18. dman223

trying to do anything to 99 will get you banned unless you're playing legit. Now I only bot when I actually want to do something tedious like combat train and i just play a different game or cook dinner. I pay attention to chat and try to choose empty spots/servers. 6 days in now and not banned. Only level 25, im training range and defense and flipping things on ge.