1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS banned

Discussion in 'General' started by elhaminator, Apr 5, 2020.

1. elhaminator

was using awesome agility, course at canafis. The bannhammer came after 3 hours of usage of the bot. I've been banned on 2 accs.

2. Warborn

You generally have to baby sit agility bots heavily. Across every platform (of botting) agility is a very hot spot to get banned. Read through some threads and what not of what people have done to get high level for high risk bots and it'll give you pointers to not get banned.

3. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

If the accounts are new. Ban.
    Not knowing how to bot properly. Ban.
    Agility as Warborn stated, its heavily watched. I can use the same bot and run for 6 hour sessions without any issues. Research before crying about bans. They happen. Don't bot your main. I do but hey fuck it.

4. git_sum

Where can i read up about making agility botting safer

5. MrBlazinHerbs

There is a thing on the top of the page that allows you to search the forums for anything you want to find. Use it but as in a guide on how to bot safer for a set skill. Wont happen. A guide to help you bot safer period will happen. Agility has such a high ban rate. I bot a main and a couple future money makers/spare accounts. I have received a two day ban on my main. Still botting. Not impossible.

6. AgeDee

shitty for the ban! watch those bots boys.. i suggest maybe downloading teamviewer to keep a watch of your bot all the time via your cell phone. works great for me

7. isofor isofo

agility i cba to bot cuz of banrates

8. kingdomdnm

Agility has horrible ban rates never seen an agility bot which didn't get banned in a few hours lmao. Not sure why though

9. Overwatch

https://i.imgur.com/6XZasBb.png
    45-84 without a ban till now. I've been pushing 5 hours per day for the last week. Probably going reach 99 in around 30-40 days unless I get banned.

Early courses probably have a higher ban rate because of Zulrah account makers.

10. nickng33

Got any tips as a new botter? I've been doing botting with fishing, not sure if thats a hot spot too

11. Memer

i got 99fm on a fresh acc and still botting many diff skills
    just play like a normal acc, do quests, add friend list, be in cc, mix up skilling, dont play too efficient, ...

12. MrBlazinHerbs

Do some research. the search bar will provide all the answers you need. My "main" i was botting got banned back in April. Got too cocky with hunter. got 75-98 without switching skills or anything. play it smart. thank god for small backups i started i can pick back up and rebuild another main after a break for a few months. life has gotten busy all of a sudden.