1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBBots

Discussion in 'Projects' started by BOOM BOOM, Aug 20, 2018.

1. BOOM BOOM

Hello all, this is a thread to keep track of my development of bots. For now it will be very thin, but will be updated over time as I take on more projects and implement more features in bots I plan to release. This will be an easy way for any user to keep up-to-date on what I've been working on.

Legend
    Completed
    In Progress
    Planned feature

BBAlKharidFighter
    Attack logic
    Banking logic
    Healing logic
    Door handling

Loot items (premium)
    Bury bones (premium)

User interface
    Information interface

Randomized user movements
    Dynamic stat tracking (show off your usage of the bot)

Why are some features premium?
    - Features that are premium will dissuade users from manipulating the market and keep the bot from being recognized. It's part of the so-called "antiban" to help maintain a healthy economy.

When will BBAlKharidFigher be publicly available?
    - I will update this thread when it's officially released, but expect to see a beta version in the bot store by 8/27/18

Have a suggestion?
    - Post below if you have a suggestion on a feature of my current bots or a suggestion of future bots that should be made.

Screenshots
    [​IMG]

S Q U R E L likes this.
  2. S Q U R E L

:boom:

CuppaJava likes this.
  3. Rickest Rick

Looks good. Well planned out. Have you considered prayer support as a prem feature? Possible free users have access to regular prayerbook, but ss support requires premium version? Good luck!

4. BOOM BOOM

It wouldn't be too hard to add some prayer logic to the bot. What would you find useful? Should it be open to all prayers? Prayer flicking (personally I think this would result in the bot being more obvious to Jagex)? Refresh prayer?

Next planned feature is a more final version of the user interface so I can just as features as needed, as well as adding break handler and stopping the bot after reaching certain goals. Goals being 40 attack and 40 strength or 60 strength or 60 strength and 60 defence, etc.. The bot would also handle switching of combat styles to achieve such goals. ETA is over the weekend/sometime next week.