1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

be careful

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by baddad1988, Apr 29, 2019.

1. baddad1988

so I woke up this morning to my main getting a 2 day ban while using prime nmz.
    I was not botting 24.7 and since its my main I mostly play legit even tho I have been botting this account in different skills and slightly often for the last 2 months.. up until now I had never recived a ban.

guys be careful botting your mains because I noticed a jump in bans lately. the cc im in has had a few people banned over the last few days and my lil brother who also uses runemate got banned 2 days ago on his main aswell.

I dont think it has anything to do with the bot thats used because my brother got banned using a different bot and the people in my cc got banned and they dont even use runemate, I think jagex is just trying to catch up for their end of month total number of bots busted or some shit like that!
    I know I wont be botting my main anymore which sucks because I hate grinding but atleast I got a total lvl of 1550 and 103 combat before they caught me :)
    I just wanted to put this out there since I think jagex is in a bot ban streak or something right now so BE CAREFUL!!!

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

3. Jhill625

Thx for the heads up .

4. Brando1267

Usually they do them in waves I notice, there will be hundreds of bots in an area one day and all of a sudden 0

5. Emmer

I think its prime nmz thats suspectible to bans

Wet Rag likes this.
  6. Illkillutill

Got a 2 day ban as well but that's the name of the game. If anyone thinks they can bot 100% safe then they are sorely mistaken. We shouldn't have to tell people to be careful.

As far as Prime NMZ being susceptible to bans, that is a crappy thing to say. I imagine that Jagex goes on killing sprees depending on the event and skill. They probably focus more on certain ones at different times, which tends to bring out the people who cry fowl saying that a bot must be getting people banned.

It's simple. Don't bot too often, take breaks between and play legit between. Oh and if you don't want your main getting a perm ban then don't bot on it. Personally I played more legit on my main than I botted. Started botting on it and in less than a month I got the banhammer.

7. Emmer

I'm speaking from experience. I'm at 190 botted hours in 2 weeks with no bans. I've used Prime NMZ before and gotten banned in 1-2 days

8. Flextroci

be careful botting.

Wow ty bro much needed advice

9. Bean.

LOL how tf you get a ban from nmz? I ran for 18 hrs per day for a few weeks and no ban.

Unlucky

But Divine not prime, but that shouldn't make much of a difference

10. Jhill625

I say it does . It was Divine, not Prime.