1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Best agility bot for OSRS (By best I mean something that doesn't ban in 2 hours)

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by BigGates, Jan 24, 2018.

1. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

I know for a fact that alpha agility doesn't ban in canifis as I've botted for 24 hours 3 different times and was safe + many 8 hour+ sessions.

I'm looking for the best/safest way to get 60-70/80

I know the course I should be using, and I know bots have a chance of ban so please reply manual gameplay.

(Also not looking to barbfish)

( I know people like lsquid are going to do it anyway lol)
    Thanks for the help :D

2. Jhinn

Quantum Agility soonTM

3. wede333

Honestly, different bots aren't going to help you much more than the one you're using now. Runemate itself is undetected; its what you're botting. Like I've explained elsewhere, Agility is a highly watched skill because of the hours and clicks it requires. Sure, one bot might have "amazing antiban methods", but that will only delay the ban very minimally. The only advice I can give you, is this.
    If you can wait until next christmas to do your agility training, do so. The whole christmas, jagex is on holiday break, Its prime time for botting. Focus the more watched skills there (agility, hunter, mining, runecrafting etc..), and bot the easier, less watched ones in-between. Using this exact method, I've currently have an account which is 30 days old, with about 25 hours playtime. It is about to hit base 80s, last of which is slayer. This is no exaggeration, but as you should know, botting using intelligent techniques is the only way to avoid the inevitable, until jamflex bans you for slipping up :)

4. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

ayeee :D

thanks for the insight lol
    I'll keep that in mind