1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Best Bots?

Discussion in 'General' started by delta, Apr 13, 2019.

1. delta

Hello All,

I know the bots are not currently working but I’m sure RuneMate is doing their best to fix it. I know there’s risk with every bot, but in your opinion what do you think is most safe?

When I browsed the forums, I believe a few years ago or so. Wintertodt was pretty great and I got 30m fm xp, I also used a cooking bot that got me to 97, which I never finished.. What is your opinion and why?

Thank you. :)

2. nathantkd

I frequently use a lot of 'Prime' and 'G' scripts bots for any skills. For example I did a long grind of NMZ & rock crabs on an alt and prime's scripts bots let me run for 3-5 hours at a time whilst baby sitting. (sometimes id enable keyboard so I could write things from time to time so i'm harder to detect), overall though the NMZ one made me rapid levels

delta likes this.
  3. delta

Great suggestion, I am working on a skiller right now. In the future, I will bare the NMZ one in mind for a pure or main account. Thank you!

4. nathantkd

i'd recommend the Prime hunter script bot if you're a skiller, does falconry, birds & chins :)

5. delta

I saw that one! I have some plans to use it for sure. I will probably combining some legit gameplay and botted gameplay with it.

6. nathantkd

awesome. id recommend doing the Museum quiz to get to level 9 and then the crimson swifts to 20 and tropical wagtails after that. :)

delta likes this.