OSRS Best Site

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Marcus48, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Since this is the best site I think our developers should really make some of the best scripts bots, scripts bots that can't be found well developed on other sites.
    A Cow killing script bot. Yes I know about konas, but currently it is a paraplegic and doesn't want to walk from bank to gate or vice versa. It does fine looting and killing cows, but you have to manually walk to the bank UGGGHHH!
    A magic cursing (splashing) script bot. Title says it all, just keeps on casting curses.
    A GOOD MINER! I've yet to find a miner that can consistently make its way from rocks to bank and work properly.
    Karamja FISHER

Let's start a discussion! :)
  2. cow killling script bot u can probably use something like massfighter or w.e or alpha fighter i believe
  3. I have tried that. Unfortunately, neither of them bank very well.
  4. My miner is coming out soon. Hopefully it Will be premium. but there Will be lite version too.

User4187642 likes this.
  5. both rs3/osrs? :)
  6. Yes sir!
  7. snice :D gl on premium :p just know that @Cloud is soooo strict on it :S :D
  8. I know :p

Anyway its on already. But there was a trouble with some UI. so i pushed an update. Hoppefully someone Will come soon and review it