1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Best way to make money f2p

Discussion in 'General' started by ImprisonedCows, Nov 9, 2020.

1. ImprisonedCows

I made a new account specifically for botting on F2P and it's already 81 WC, but yew logs still go super slow like 168-187 per hour. Not sufficient. What would you recommend would be the best method for making f2p gold upwards of 1m+ per day?

Any suggestions would help.

It's cool if there's no real method I just need 800k-1m per day.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

F2P moneymaking is honestly pretty terrible, because any viable method is completely drained by massive botfarms.

You can look at the methods on the wiki though, and find one that's botable like anchovy pizzas or chocolate dusting. Money making guide

3. ImprisonedCows

Great that means I have to pay for my new acc's membership.....sigh

4. CuppaJava

I would personally recommend buying the first bond (or buying gold for it) and then finding a good moneymaker for the next one yeah. F2P moneymakers typically cap at around 30k to maybe 100k per hour depending on requirements, whereas P2P methods with low req are at least 200k-500k and higher reqs can be above a mill an hour (blast furnace, zulrah, hunter, etc).

5. ImprisonedCows

I appreciate the help man. But bonds are at 5.9-6.1m each lmao, botting, that's not gonna suffice for the cost of the bonds. I won't be making nearly enough to cover the cost of 1 week memberships each time. Even if I do it'd be a deadend job.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions, great bots btw.

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. CuppaJava

Just to clarify, bonds are for 2 weeks, and if you're botting something like Zulrah you can make 6m in 3-6ish hours. And if it's something like chins, it'd take you closer to 12-15 hours to recoup.

I do understand your point though, I don't personally bot for GP much anymore either.