1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Blind Client?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by astralcook1e, Sep 7, 2019.

1. astralcook1e

Okay, so two problems here.
    1) I used a fighting bot for about 10 hours while I slept, had no issues. The next time I loaded Runemate and started the same bot, about 12 hours later, I could not get the client to identify my characters location, or any of the NPC's around me. I have tried a free bot and a couple p2p ones, and none of them detect my location or NPC's.
    2) I haven't run any bot for more than a few minutes while testing set up. When one fails to do anything, I try another. The problem being that in the last 15 minutes, my balance has gone from $2.64 to $0.09! Needless to say, I won't be reloading my wallet until this gets fixed.

I've restarted my computer, changed my network, and uninstalled/reinstalled Runemate. At the end of the day, the client remains the same. I can select the bot, select the account, and select the open client. But on each bot interface, there are not detected results from the game. I've read a few older forums about this before, but none show a resolution. In most cases it worked its way out, but I would like to know if there's any action I could take to solve this.

*Edit update:
    I tried a few other bots to see if they were able to detect anything. Agility course, fishing, divination. None of them start running.

#1 astralcook1e, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.