1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS [Bobomart] Hiring Workers - SKilling/Quests/Minigames - LOW deposits/LOW commissions

Discussion in 'General Market' started by forbobo, Apr 21, 2021.

1. forbobo

Hi,

Currently hiring 1-2 workers for my discord. We only have 2 workers right now so i need to lighten the load up a bit. You won't be full-time, for now, but will help take over any excess work that we have. We aren't a huge discord but we do have a steady flow of regular customers that come in, so this is perfect for people that just want a casual job to make some money on the side.

Check out our discord if you're interested and make sure you're alright working for the prices that we charge: Join the BoboMart Discord Server!

These are the commissions that will be taken out of your orders:

Skilling - 15%

Quests - 15%

Minigames - 15%

Account builds/Other/Misc - 15%

Add me on discord as well to discuss this further and i'll make you read through our worker rules and then go through a quick interview with you.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

1. You MUST have some form of vouches, somewhere. Even if it's off site, i need to be able to see some form of verifiable vouches for you. I'm not asking for someone with a million vouches, but i want to see at least something.

2. You must NOT bot any jobs, ever. If found botting you forfeit your ENTIRE deposit.

3. You MUST pay a deposit anywhere from 100m to 300m, depending on how many vouches you can show. The amount is up to my discretion.

Add me on discord please [​IMG] Bobo#9045
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2021 ---
    Still looking, add me on discord with any questions - Bobo#9045
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2021 ---
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2021 ---
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 25, 2021 ---
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2021 ---
    hiring workers if anybody here is interested

teerollah likes this.