1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Bot 2 Main

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Kurisu-San, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Kurisu-San

Started up this account yesterday and so far have botted it on and off, giving manual breaks and talking to other people while botting here and there. Plan on getting 1m xp before moving to another skill, may just bot 1m xp at a time. Should be on another skill by tomorrow.

Now I'm not sure why but every bot I've used has been SLOOOOWWWWW can someone explain why this might be? It's not the end of the world, but it does seem odd to me, especially since no way OSRS is lagging when I've ran much higher MMOs on this laptop.

So far all I've used is Regal Thieving and 300k xp left to go! 69/74 woohoo.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2019 ---
    Update: finally hit my goal of 74 Thieving and now I'm moving onto Agility. Gonna have to stop at 40 and do Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril to unlock Canafis but it'll be worth it. Should hopefully be done with this grind tomorrow or the next day just know I gotta have that graceful lol. Will report back with any and all updates!

Using Regal Agility (Beta) and it's working like a charm so far! Stay tuned!

Attached Files:

2. I frozen i

How are you training thieving

3. Kurisu-San

I used Regal Thieving all the way from 1 to 74 Thieving. I used W302 to get the southern bank. Couldn't find someone splashing but after I finish up with 74 Agility and I sell off all those Amylase Crystals I'll be buying 55 Magic through splashing and then high alching to 74 so if you want I can splash. I should be 74 Agility hopefully in the next day.