1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Bot brings up game window every click

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by iburnedwater, Mar 8, 2017.

1. iburnedwater

Hi all. I have been using Runemate for a few days now and today it has started switching to the game window every time the bot clicks. It wasn't doing this before a couple hours ago. I have tried restarting both the bot client and game client and switching bots. It seems to be every bot I have downloaded which leads me to believe that its something with the client. Any advice?

Thanks,
    Water

[Edit] To be clear, I mean it's switching focus from whatever I'm trying to do. ( Internet browsing, watching movies, etc. )

#1 iburnedwater, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Savior, Mar 8, 2017
  3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Minimize the game window by clicking on the icon in your taskbar. That will magically prevent it from popping up :)

4. watertao876

hello water

5. iburnedwater

Yes I tried this and it works, but it still forces my current window to a background state for lack of a better term. For instance, right now I'm trying to watch youtube and with the video in full screen, when the bot does something, this brings my taskbar on top of the video every few seconds. Thank you for the quick reply!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 8, 2017 ---
    Hello, new friend.

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I normally spam click the crap out of the task bar icon and eventually it stops doing it lol

7. RiceNice

I hold down middle mouse on a webpage until the bot clicks and that point it usually stays minimised and unfocused unless manually switched to.

8. Clery

I get this as well, I find if i open up anything else and bring focus to it then press the arrow keys on keyboard it stops.

9. iburnedwater

Okay so I tried this and it seems to be working. In my browser, the cursor is flipping out but I can live with this. Thank you!

proxi likes this.
  10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Glad to be of assistance xD
    Just remember, spam clicking is Always the answer.