1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bot doesnt run?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by FeelsBadMan, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeelsBadMan

Celestial Fisher

I am new to the forums and botting so this problem is probably my own fault.

When I tell it to open OSRS it does and logs in the bot is started but stays on 0 seconds.

I am runnjng OSRS on fixed mode. Also I am using Cyberghost as an VPN maybe that is the problem? Please help me out guys!

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Hi and welcome to the forums.

In the future, if you have a problem with a specific bot it is better to post on that bot thread itself (which you linked in your post).

It is most often and issue with the bot, so by posting in the bot thread, along with any information about what is causing the issue, the bot author can see and respond to you directly.

From having a quick read of the last couple of pages of the thread, it appears as though the bot is in need of some updates to get it working properly again.

3. FeelsBadMan

Aha well with Maxiwoodcutter and Pi woodcutter it just stops after 30 minutes really wierd... While my fishing bot just keeps going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.