1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bot for looting items while killing monsters

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by XiXu, Jan 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. XiXu

Ive been using the Cru5tyFighter for this, but idk if im setting
    it up wrong. One thing it does is that after some time its telling that my player
    is going to the bank, while on my screen the player is standing
    like its idle. Ive also tried AlphaFighter and it didnt loot, i went
    to loot, names, then typed in item names with commas bewteen.
    Hope i can get some tips from someone smart. ;)

2. zylice

Cru5tyFighter does break a lot so you have to watch it. I've been running into this same issue with almost every fighting bot. Also, if you aren't careful, all of the fighting bots will try to attack/pickup items behind your bag, it will just keep clicking on it until you get banned.

3. XiXu

Thanks for the good reply
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2020, Original Post Date: Jan 20, 2020 ---
    I just found a bot theres maybe working. But it says i have to check webpathing, its the fabrezefighter bot.
    Idk how to check webpathing. Also, i also noticed a bot there had built in hill giants (currently what im killing),
    would that maybe work to get some of their loot? ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2020 ---

Been using HexisFighter today for some good hours, it runs pretty smooth. Could be awesome to get some loot in tho.

Just tried Auxifighter for some time and i believe i set the loot correct but it didnt pick up, if youve know about similar issue let me know.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 21, 2020 ---
    I solved this by myself now to get what i desire, im using Cru5tyFighter and it works like a charm until now. ;)

4. Djspecial

Fabreze fighter [Beta] has a working loot options. Free to use.

Qve AIO Fighter also works great. Paid bot.

At the moment im using both alot while doing slayer. And both loot fine and kill fine. Altough Fabreze seems a bit slower.

5. XiXu

the problem is just that when i try to get to attack a NPC by typing in the name ex.: Hill Giant (level-28), it doesnt start, thats what i believe was the problem in my case tho. But i dont know. I can use Crus5tyFighter without bank by having enough food for a long time so i dont need to bank by setting the timer at 1 hour to begin with, can extend. Thats what solved my problem with that one, getting loot and all.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2020 ---
    ---------------- also tried FabreezeCannoner, and it would only pick up the loot if i typed the loot name in with a big letter at first. And one time my character got to attack the moss giants and i dont know why. :p

#5 XiXu, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  6. Djspecial

You have to make sure you typ the name correctly. Capital letters and lowercase letters matter.
    Both i mentioned work fine.