1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bot only works on Main monitor now not on 2nd Monitor! HELP

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Fearmate, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Fearmate

So today when I start my bot using OSRS client btw, im training at the yaks. My problem is my bot only works now when the bot is on my Main monitor and that is just so stupid lol, yesterday it worked perfectly fine on my 2nd monitor out of the way while I could play another game on my main monitor now when I put it on my 2nd monitor today it just randomly moves camera looking around not attacking anything, but when I drag it back over to my main monitor then it will start attacking things again. I have tried it on other combat bots too like OpenFighter and pYaks. It does the same thing. If anyone has an idea of help please let me know :)

2. Party

Party Client Developer

Try moving RS/Spectre client over to second monitor before you start an instance.

Also try swapping between fullscreen, and resizable/fixed mode.

3. Fearmate

When you mean move the RS/Spectre client over to second monitor.. do you just mean move the desktop icon over to the 2nd one? I am using windows 10 too btw.

4. Party

Party Client Developer

Yes, move them over to the other monitor THEN start the bot

5. Fearmate

Looks like that worked! Thanks so much Party :D