1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bot Progress Thread!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by opticness, Jan 10, 2015.

1. opticness

Hi there! I asked the question if people would be interested in a bot account's progress, and the results were very positive. So, I decided to create a thread to house all of my progress! For the sake of privacy and safety, account information will be blacked out, and will be identified with pseudo names.

Update 1) I created this account with the specific purpose of getting up combat. After simply leaving him on to train and going to work, this is what I came home to. Pretty even levels so far! My next goal is to push to 50 att/str/def/hp to get rune armor and weapons.
    [​IMG]
    Update 2) I finally got to 50 att/str/def/hp after taking a little break, rune armor with armadyl extras looking pretty sweet! Next up is to do some skilling, probably fm since it goes up so quickly :)
    [​IMG]

This is all I have done for now, but I will continue to update the thread and post more progress pictures as I go! If you have any recommendations for bots to use to help with training, please let me know!

#1 opticness, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    EvilCabbage likes this.
  2. EvilCabbage

First!

opticness likes this.
  3. Geashaw

Fun to see you get 99/99/99. I recovered my maxed (135) main, and said I would never start over ^^

4. opticness

I can try! I just need some good scripts bots. Killing monks and such probably won't cut it :p

5. Dellgenius

Good luck! hope you dont get banned

6. Bubble

Nice! Keep up the work and keep us updated, will be fun to follow! ;)

7. opticness

Thanks! I'm not gonna be botting a ton to keep ban rates down hopefully, so progress will be slower. But hopefully it'll be safer :D
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to posting more!

8. Dellgenius