1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Bot pusher not detecting my small bugfix "There weren't any detectable changes in your bots"

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by CuppaJava, Nov 28, 2019.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I originally responded to the bot pusher autorespond message from @Cloud but I never got a response, so I assume the message got buried or Cloud is busy so figured I'd post this to the forum.

When I try to push a small update, I get from the bot pusher:
    This doesn't make sense to me because I did try to push a small change. The small bug I've been getting notifications for for a while is:
    So in com.cuppajava.bots.cuppatradercrewmember.controller.GUIController I surrounded the resume() like
    Code (Text):
    1. if(bot.isPaused()) {
    2. bot.resume();
    3. }
    I pushed it through SVN and I can see the change in my repo, and I clicked "Push Bot Update to Queue" but the bot pusher isn't noticing the change it seems?

I tried to push this update a month ago and just now as well, but it clearly isn't detecting my changes as I'm still getting notifications that this exception is in my code.

Please advise, anyone. Should I try deleting the relevant class, uploading through SVN, re-adding and then pushing to bot queue? Or?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 28, 2019 ---
    @Cloud @Arbiter ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2019 ---
    Solved, I'm a moron and didn't increment the version number.